2. How could you?

Taylor's P.O.V (not editited)

I walked up straight to him. My wolf was howling like crazy and screaming MATE ! MATE! I really hope he won't reject me. I mean , he's my bestfriend and all I have been talking about is finding my mate.

Once I walked up to him, Brittany comes right in front of him protectively. "What are you doing here bitch" Brittany says.

My wolf wanted to rip her throat out. In my alpha tone I yelled, " YOU WILL NOT DISRESPECT YOUR FUTURE ALPHA FEMALE. ONE MORE TIME I HEAR YOU I WILL RIP YOUR THROAT OUT! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!?" She bowed her head and since we have amazing werewolf hearing, I heard her say , sorry Taylor.

Chase looked at me in shock. He said through the mind link to meet me outside after school. I really wanted to talk to him, but I had 5 more periods to go.

As the day dragged on, everyone looked at me in disgust. Everyone was jealous of me and I really didn't give a damn. Stupid humans think they know everything. As 7th period ended, I got a text from chase.

Chase: Meet me on the football field

Me: k.

*********************************

TAYLOR!!! Screamed my wolf .

Yes Tania?

GO FASTER I WANNA SEE HIM!

Ugh fine.

As I jogged to the football field after I got my stuff, I saw chase. My heart lit up. I was excited and smiled at him. He had a stressed look on his face, and he have a weak smile. I asked, "what's wrong?" He sighed, and said, "you realize we're mates and your the alpha female which means I'll be alpha, and you'll be Luna if we mate right?" I didn't know where he was going with this...

" Taylor you know I love you right?" My heart lit up. I said " yeah I know." He sighed and said really fast before I could stop him " I Chase Safforn reject you Taylor Carter as my mate"

My heart broke into a million pieces I shifted right into my wolf form once I got into the woods and ran all the way to the pack house. I grabbed a duffel bag, stuffed a bunch of clothes and wrote a note.

Dear mom and dad , I'm sorry for leaving I need some time, I love you guys. To all friends, I'm sorry guys I hope you understand. To my stupid mate, how could you? U were my best friend. I hope you rot in hell , and don't even bother looking for me. I'll make sure you regret this.

XO,

Taylor 💋

I ran into the woods, stripped of my clothes, put my duffel bag on my bag, and ran for the pond. If some of you don't know, water makes our scents go away so no one can track us. I walked through the water and kept running till I went out of our territory.