1. Pain

Taylor's P.O.V

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

"UGH SHUTUP YOU PIECE OF CRAP!"
I was sicken tired of getting up 5 in the morning.
I mean come on now, high school isn't that hard.
I just wanted to sleep once in a while. As you know, my names Taylor Carter. It's my birthday today! I'm a werewolf, looking for my mate.

It's also my best friend, Chases birthday today!

I'm so excited for him! Finally finding his mate after hooking up with all the school sluts. I decided to pick something cute to wear.

Usually I'll just wear sweats and a hoodie. But today I decided to wear a cute crop top, with high waisted pants, and some navy blue toms. I curled my hair, applied some makeup, grabbed my bag and ran downstairs.

The smell of pancakes rose in the air. When I came downstairs I saw my parents and they yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY !"

I was squished between them and finally managed to get out of their arms. I sat in one of the stools next to the kitchen counter. My moms name was Tammy , and my dad's name was George. My dad was the alpha our pack and my mom was the Luna. My mom exclaimed " TAYLOR! Please take your Mustang to school today. Don't take the jaguar please !"

My mom did not like the car I bought. It was a nice black jaguar which showed my personality. I had another mustang that was red and black. My mom bought that car for me last year for my birthday even though I barely ride it at all.

This year my parents are letting me rebuild my room, and throwing me a party after school. I did not like parties at all. Especially having all these pack members. I was already running late to school, so I stuffed down the pancakes, said bye to my parents and drove straight to Starbucks.

After I grabbed a coffee, I headed straight to school. My best friends were waiting for me at my locker. My eyes dropped in awe. They had decorated my locker with blue sparkles, a bunch of ribbons, and my name taped across.

As soon as I got back into reality, I was tackled by a bunch of hugs. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR" screamed Kimberly, Chase, Leo, Tiffani, and Faith. I told them all thank you and said I would meet them in class.

You see, I don't really like all the attention on me. It's like on my birthday everyone pays attention to me and then the next day half the people don't say nothing. It's unbelievable. Anyways, I opened my locker and a bunch of ballons flied out. I stuffed them in, slammed my locker and went to first period. I didn't even bother to put anything in it!

I headed to history, and smelled the amazing scent of blueberries mixed with pine. It was coming from my class too. I ran down the hall to search who it was. It was Chase. He was making out with his girlfriend Brittany. As soon as I saw them I got a pain in my chest.

I ran to the bathroom, opened a stall and locked it. I cried my eyes out. I didn't want chase to be my mate. I know he hooks up with a bunch of girls, he's also my bestfriend. As I walked out of the stall, my face was a mess. I decided to clean it up, and headed to class.

Chase eyed me when I walked in. I smiled and slowly waked in my seat. You see, we go to a normal school,but it's filled with humans and werewolves. Some of our teachers are werewolves too, and my history teacher was in our pack. He didn't care if I was late, so I didn't need to worry.

As I daydreamed In class, I forgot to say happy birthday to chase! I wrote a note saying happy birthday doushebag and threw it at his head. He smiled and mouthed thanks. He knew I was his mate, but I knew it wouldn't work out so I left it alone.

I heard a faint voice, hello?

hi, I'm your wolf Tania!

hi.. You know chase is our mate right?

Yes, I understand your feelings but sooner or later, you guys will become one! Exclaimed Tania.

I guess, what's his wolf name?

His wolf names Alan. God he is calling out to us !

Oh shutup I'm trying to focus in class

Yeah right Taylor.

I shut her out, and took a glance at chase. He was talking to Brittany which made me furious. Tania was urging to pull out a growl, but I held it in. Chase wouldn't do anything to hurt me would he??