Where. Is. She

Chases P.O.V

*****After school******

  "Hey baby" I said to Brittany.

"Hi babe." she said anooyingly. God I hate this whore. The only reason I'm with her is for my tittle. I mean , she has a nice ass, and I could give her a quickie anytime I want!

What man wouldn't like that? I know I rejected Taylor, but I tell really didn't want her as a mate. She's my best friend but only that. She's not even that pretty.

She's cute and all but I want expecting her as a mate and I didn't want to settle down. I wasn't going to.

Your gonna regret this Chase. Eventually your going to realize your mistake and your going to want her. No one can change the goddesses fate.  My wolf said.

Shut up Tyler.

After that I blocked him out and grabbed Brittany by the waist and started squeezing her boobs and her ass. She starting moaning and I took her to an empty class room and gave her a nice quickie.

As I was going to my car with Brittany, my phone started ringing. My alpha was calling. "hello?" I asked. " Chase you need to come home asap Taylor's missing." He said softly. " WHAT!" I yelled . " I'm on my way."

I left Brittany at school and sped to the pack house. Why would she leave. Oh Taylor.

Maybe if you hadn't rejected our mate and just accepted her like everyone else does this wouldn't have happened. Tyler says.

It's not my fault the bitch couldn't take a small rejection.

Ugh. I shut him out after that and speed down to the pack house. Once I arrive, I run to the alphas office. All her family is there and I see her mother crying.

"Where is she?" I ask.

"Son, you might want to take a look at this." Mr. Carter says.

He's holding a white note paper and it looks drenched.

I grab it, and it says:

Dear mom and dad , I'm sorry for leaving I need some time, I love you guys. To all friends, I'm sorry guys I hope you understand. To my stupid mate, how could you? U were my best friend. I hope you rot in hell , and don't even bother looking for me. I'll make sure you regret this.

XO,

Taylor

My heart broke into pieces. I didn't know she would take our so hard. Mr. Carter broke me out of my thoughts, and boomed in his alpha tone, " WHO IS TAYLOR'S MATE!?"

I slowly raise my hand. Everyone gasps. My dad yells at me," SON HOW COULD YOU? She was your childhood brother, friend, and soul mate. I'm very disappointed in you."

I cringed and ran out of the room. Since I was the betas SON, I had power of a beta. I linked all pack members,"  All pack trackers and all pack fighters run a search party for the alphas daughter. She has gone missing."

Leo came running to me with sad eyes. He linked me and said why? I showed him my shame and went on the woods searching for Taylor.