chapter three- Allison

hi guys! so, i  havent been getting alot of answers to my questions, and I need those answered to make this story better! and thats what you want, right? :)

well, didnt edit very well, but whatever. have fun with this chapter, see if you can hunt out the chemestry between two certain somebodies........

*E

___________________

Chapter three

ALLISON

“ALLY!” Marcy screamed when I got back to my seat.

I smiled at her, “MARCY!”  I yelled back, we were both pretty much a bunch of screaming hormones.

She pulled me into a hug, “You looked amazing up there! I think you were born on the stage!”

I shook my head still grinning, “Yeah right! But it was pretty fun!”

“Hudson was totally checking you out!”

I felt my cheeks get hot, “Yeah, he’s funny.”

“And….” Marcy prompted.

I sighed then laughed, “And incredibly hot.”

Squealing Marcy pulled me into another hug, “Imagine if you two started dating.”

Pulling away from her I poked her ribs, “Earth to Marcy, he’s famous, even if it is for being best friends with justin taylor. ugg” i groaned and rolled my eyes. What a self proclaimed egoistic jerk, Justin was.

we had started making our way outside, as the concerts was over, when marcy turned to me.

“why do you hate him so much, Alli?” marci’s big eyes actually looked surprised for my hate. weird.

“marcy didnt you see him?” i waved my hand up in frustration

“he was flirting madly with every girl onstage, with the hopes to love em, then leave em! not te mention his scrooge-like money hoarding skills and-”

“ok, ok. enough alli. I don't know where you got his flirting from, cuz honestly, the only girls I saw him look at was you.”

Marci’s high.. Its offical.

“are you crazy? Justin Taylor, looking at me? as if i'd ever want him!”

i crossed my arms, but then hurriedly uncrossed them. you can't really get out of a sold out concert without pushing a few people to get to your car.

I was a punching machine, getting people out of the way was like my therapy. I pushed this one guys hard taking all of my anger out in one nice shove. Maybe a little bit too big of a shove.

He collapsed down in a heap, all 6’3 of him landing on the dirty, mucky road.

“oh my gosh, im so sorry!”

i get down to help him up apologising profusely along the way.

“you see, I was just trying to get to my car, and I was mad about that jerk Justin taylor, the ego-maniac, but, oh sorry! you must like him, since you went to his concert. Unless your girl friend made you go, then oh boy, Im so sorry!”

by now I was just babbling, my way of  venting embarrassment.

The guy get up to his feet, his jeans all ripped and torn.

I try to apologize again. “you see, i really am sorry!”

he looks at me with warm green eyes, eyes that belong to the one, the only, Justin Taylor.

***

“dude, you think she’s in a coma?”

I blink my eyes hesitantly

“where am I?”

“don't worry sugar, you’re safe.”  I hear muttering, probably talking about my lack of comatose. whoever said that spoke like an angel. so smooth.

“hey honey, you want to stop drooling on my pillow now?” this voice sure wasnt smooth. huskier, and at the moment, filled with annoyance.

“oh. Sorry!”

I sit up quickly

“ahh. headrush!” down I go again.

chocolate voice is next to me, talking.  I open my eyes, wanting a glimpse of the chocolate voice man. Its Hudson. relieved, I go lay back down. Wait, HUDSON!

“oh no, what am I doin here?” I rip open my eyes, and jump out of a king sized bed. Im so obviously in someones tour bus, by which I mean Justin’s.

I flee out the bedroom, only to hit something, no someone, very big, and very annoyed.

“Hey, watch it!”

“sorry, sorry!”

Justin steadies me, his fingers encircling my arms. “you owe us a thank you before you go. And an explanation.”

“yeah, thanks!” I spit out, then shove against him again. Its hopeless, he weighs like 500 pounds.

“sugar, don't leave!” Hudson grabs my from my waist from behind, and I let him because I know Justin isn't going to move an inch.

“Justin follows us to his bed. “explain.” he growls. “about what?” Im so confused, I don't even know what hes mad about. Oh, I hope I didn't talk while passed out!

“Sugar, Justin just wants to know why you decided to take him out.” Hudson leans in further to talk more. Although, its was pretty sweet for him to be taken down by a girl.” he whispers.

“oh yeah, that.” I answer, because the quicker I get this over with, the quicker I can get home with marcy,. Speaking of which, where is that girl?

“yeah, well, I was just trying to get to Marcy’s car, and I pushed you a little bit too hard, so sorry. Oh, and speaking of which, where is marcy?”

I grab my purse as I finish the sentace. Ive got to get out of here! my dad is going to...

“sugar, you can't leave!” hudson grabs my arm, at the same place justin did, but with less gentleness.

“and why not?!?” Im mad now, trying to yank my arm away from hudson. Screw them. Ive got to get home.

“Honey,” oh no. its Justin speaking. “Marcy agreed that I would take you home when you’re ready to, because she couldn't wait for you or else she would get in trouble or whatever. And honey,”

he leans in close now, and I can smell his cologne. Its a faint smell, one that's not even cologne. It must just be his body wash. Weird, I would have thought someone like him would be wearing his own cologne, Spice It Up.  That investigation bothers me, and suddenly I just have to be anywhere but by him. But hes not finished yet, so I stay by him as he leans in close.

“and honey,so  you owe us, and were not ready for you to leave yet.”

____________________

so how did you like it?

questions:

who has the best chemestry? justin and alli, or hudson and alli?

why do you think alli is so desperate to get home?

why do you think ally really doesn tlike justin?

and as always:

what do you think should or will happen next?

comment with your answers, and

like, comment, follow, LOVE

*E