chapter one -Allison

Hey their gorgeous! Yes, I'm talking to you. You are about to read one of the best teen love stories of your time, so be warned.

Just to let you know, this is a book that includes abuse, teen love, and awkward situations. Just warning you.

So, I hope you delve into my modern day take on the classic cinderella story

written by yours truly, and Sami_Sauce

Please if you read this, Comment on your tips to make my writing better

Like if you LOVED it

Follow your truly's if you like :)

So lean back, grab some popcorn and enjoy Stupid Stereotypical Love!!

 _________________________________________

Chapter One

ALLISON

His full name was Justin H. Miller. He was six foot one and had dark brown hair. His eyes were blue. Bright blue with gold flecks. not  to mention what an amazing actor and an even better singer he was. Oh yeah, and hes a teen heartthrob, too.

He was exactly two years, three months, and five days older then me when we met. I was only 16 years old, and my best friend had dragged me unwillingly  along to a stupid concert for some lame singer whose name was Justin.

*   *   *

“Marcy there is NO way I am going to this thing!” I cried staring at the two tickets in her hand.

“Ally! You pinky swore!” She pouted, her lips puffed out. “Remember?”

I nervously grabbed a strand of hair and moved it in front of my face, I can’t stand when people are upset with me, but I stood firm. “No. I promised my dad I would hang out with him tonight.”

“Hang out with your dad?” Marcy cried.

I nodded, “Yes.”

She slipped the tickets into her bag, “Ally, please come! My mom gave me money for dinner, and I can’t just give it back!”

“Ask someone else.” I mumbled even though the dinner bribe was tempting me.“You can pick the restaurant!” Marcy said as a last attempt, I knew she thought it wouldn’t work.

I closed my eyes imagining the taste of food in my mouth. Actually food. My stomach growled at the thought, “Fine.”

Marcy’s eyes lit up, “Really? Your best friend ever! You won’t regret this, I promise!”

I smiled at her, already regretting, then turned back to my book.

At that moment Breanna Williams (AKA most popular girl in school) decided to sit next to us at our circular library table,, along with her two wannabe’s Emma and Payton.

“Oh, Emma, look! It’s Mouse and Son!”

I looked down at the floor my face turning red on instinct, and Marcy pulled a face, “Ally isn’t a boy Breanna! But if you really want to see something ugly I have a mirror in my bag!”