I'll fight for you, my lover: Girl Fight

You all are so amazing for commenting, voting, and fanning! I love all of my fans <3 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing here?" I hiss, directing my anger all at one man: Ace. Ace stands alone and his brother who is usually at his side, is nowhere to be seen. It doesn't help that he looks beautiful and then I make the mistake of looking into his dark eyes. It's the biggest mistake I could of made. His eyes take me away from my own world and they make me vulnerable. I hate that this man has the power to make me feel vulnerable. I don't like that anyone has that much power and influence over my mind and body. He steps forward. I place my hand on his chest. His chest was hard as stone. I felt my breath stop, betraying me. He laughs, satisfied at my reaction.

"Is your blood burning, Sage?" I yank my hand away, glaring at the man before me.

"No." I said. He tilts his head, his eyes smiling with a secret. "I think your wrong. Because I can hear it burning for me." He said,

"What are you doing here?" I ask again, demanding an answer. A woman struts over to Ace and throws her arms around his neck, claiming ownership of him. She pushes her breasts against his chest and whispers a secret in his ear. She giggles sweetly and dips her tongue into his ear. Her public display of affection is digusting. Ace doesn't look ashamed nor embarrassed.

In fact, he looks smug. It was only two months ago I was in his arms. Two months ago I was with him. But it was pretty easy for him to replace me. It was bothers me more than I would ever admit to. "Have fun with your-" I pause and then I say a word that no one woman should ever say to another woman.

The woman jumps forward with fists at her side.

"What did you just call me?" She screams, pushing me backwards.

Ace steps between us, "Ladies, Ladies, you really don't need to fight over me." He said.

Then he looks between us and whispers to me, "Besides, I can't have you getting hurt over me." I should be angry with him and not this woman.

But, I feel this need to prove that he is mine. "Move out the way before you get hurt Ace." I said. He laughs at me mockingly.

I step toward the girl. "Listen, you have five minutes to remove yourself out of the club or I will make you wish that you were never born.

I will tear you apart with my bare hands if I catch you with Ace. Because he is mine." I hiss.

The girl twirls her hair, completely unalarmed by my comment. "You can't hurt me. I could hurt you but you could never hurt me." She challenges.

I have never fought for something or someone so hard in my life. If it was any other guy, I would of let the club. But it isn' t just any guy, it's Ace. An electrical force rips through my body and I don't know what comes over my mind or my body. I lose it.

My fist slams against her cheek while my other hand reaches for her hair. I find the root of her extensions and pull hair. I yank out her real hair along with her fake hair. She screams and grabs me as we both tumble to the dirt ground.

"Don't you ever go near my man again....you little..." I said.

I was so distracted looking for Ace that I didn't barely noticed when she flipped me over and straddles my back. She hits the back of my head and my head comes crashing on the floor. My left foot swings out and kicks her in the gut.