Kissing Two Men at Once??!?

Throwing out the Silver Key 

ACE THREW THE SILVER KEY TO THE HANDCUFFS OUT THE WINDOW. I twisted against the heavy restrains that confined my body.

"Are you mad? Are you trying to keep me here forever?" I screamed, failing my arms desperately. This was no longer a game. I was afraid, terribly of afraid of what he was going to do to me. 

He circled around the bed. His feet hit the ground harder and harder with every step he took. He reached out and stroked my cheek. "Darling, don't be scared. I'll let you go-" He paused and then said, "Eventually." 

He looked sincere but I didn't trust this man--this stranger--with my life.  "This is just what I wanted. To see your eyes grow with fear, to hear your heart pumping louder and louder. To see your body thrashing against the restraints...."  He said. 

He shook his head, laughing sadistically. "To see your cheeks blooming with light and power." He said. 

I heard him slip off his boots before climbing into bed, "What are  you really afraid of?" 

"Never leaving." I said.

"And?" He said,  

"Not having any control." I breathed.

He said,  "Good." 

"Tell me there is a second key." I said.

There was something about this game was thrilling. He smiled slowly, 'Of course there is. But, your going to work really hard for it.'  

'Save the games and just tell me what you want me to do.' I said.

'Now what would be the fun in that?' He teased.

~ * ~

Ace's body was on fire. He poured cold water on his face, trying too calm himself down. A woman hadn't excited him this much in a long time.

"What do you think of her?" He asked his brother.

"I think you should let her go before you do something you regret." He said, "This isn't a game, Ace. It's a woman's life." Aiden shouted.

Ace smiled wickedly, "Oh, do you think I would hurt her?" 

"I wouldn't put it past you. I know what you are capable of." He said honestly, "Have mercy on the girl and free her. I don't need you to put us in any more trouble." 

"Okay, I'll let her go. But, you have to do something for me first." Ace said. His eyes were glooming and his brother sighed. 

"What?" Aiden asked.

"Kiss her, just once." He said.

Aiden shook his head, perplexed at his brother. "You're really loosing  it! She'll be terrified if she realizes it's me!" Aiden said.

"But that isn't that part of the fun, Aiden? To see if she can figure out if it's really me or you? She's blind folded. I doubt she will know the difference." 

Aiden knew he shouldn't agreed to it. "You promise to let her go? Do you solemnly promise that you will let her walk out of her unharmed?" He asked.

"Of course, I do. If she wants to leave after you kissed her, I'll let her go. If that is what she wishes." Ace promised. 

Aiden ran his hands through his light hair, "You're really sick, you know that?" 

Ace grinned, "Your lying if you say that your not at least a little turned on by the idea of kissing her. "

"I'm not going to see another girl die if that is what you mean." Aiden sad rather coldly. Ace immediately lifted his hand and punched him.  Aiden stumbled back against the wall, but he quickly caught himself.