News for Marked For Brothers: (E-book)

-An Update--

A year has passed since I've written this novel, but I'm still on planning on publishing it as an e-book on amazon.com. I forced myself to re-read the entire novel which wasn't easy and I've just started my re-writing process. I re-read all of your comments. I've read really great comments to really spiteful comments. And, then I read some good constructive comments.  And trust me, I'll be the first to admit that I really hated the first rough draft. And, I never expected this idea to even turn in the novel. If I had any idea it would have gained three million views, I would have done a lot of things different.  But, thank you for seeing potential in the rough draft of Marked By Brothers. Your comments, views, and votes inspired me in more ways then you can possibly imagine. And, I will always be grateful to all of the fans that have supported this novel. 

However, re-writing process is really rewarding. 

With that being said, I have no idea when the book will be out but it next winter is ideal.  

Marked By Brothers is the first part of three part sequel. I might release the first and second book at the same time but I'm still undecided about that.  The first book will be priced at .99 as I promised.  

It's always been my dream to publish a book and I've been inspired by a few other self-published writers.  

There will definitely be a few FREE sample chapters and at least TWO bonus steamy chapters. However, it'll be awhile before any chapters are released. 

I MIGHT post more updates on my progress.

Thank you for listening,

-Lexy J.