Win A FREE PAPERBACK Copy:

I posted this a seperate link and then decide to delete the link & post the contest here because I thought it would gain more views on the actual novel.

~*~

How To win a free signed paperback copy of Marked By Brothers!"

Requirements:

1) This contest is only  open to my face book fans or my wattpad.com fans.

You can add me on face book if you haven't already.  

2 ) Have to be at least 13. If you are under eighteen, you have to permission from an gaurdian for a paperback signed copy to be sent to your home address.

3) Thirty winners will receive a special code and then they will enter the code on amazon. And, they will enter their address through the amazon server or another safe server. 

~*~

Contest:

1. Reread Marked By Brothers here: http://www.wattpad.com/3762015-marked-by-brothers-publishing-as-an-e-book-in#.UgDtOGBuElg

2. Write of a list of five things you would change or add. Is there a scene you wanted to see but never saw? You'll be list could be a combination of changes and things you would like to see in the novel. It could be a list of all changes or a list of things you would add into the novel. You can do your list however you want. Your response be at least five lines but it can be longer. 

Editing is an obvious change. Anything feedback about the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the setting, and the suspense would be greatly appreciated. 

Send your list to my email ( catcherdream910@ymail.com ) with the subject line MBB Contest. 

In the email: Tell me your name, your age, and your country. And, tell me a little bit about yourself! 

I'll cap the emails at 100. 

Thirty people win a paperback copy of Marked By Brothers. They will receive a signed book with a personal thank you message. 

Other prizes: 

And seventy of people will be the first to receive a free copy of the sequel when the sequel comes out. Everyone can get a free copy of the first book of Marked books (The e-book verison) if it's download during the first two weeks. 

If you want know more about the free e-book, read here:http://www.wattpad.com/21362442-marked-by-brothers-publishing-as-an-e-book-in#.UgDvZGBuElg

The contest starts NOW. 

Thanks so much for participating! And, know that your opinion is valued. Your feedback will help me write a more enjoyable novel and for that, I will be eternally gratefully! Top Beta Readers will be thanked in Marked By Brothers! 

I look forward to hearing from you, 

Lexy J.