NOW YOUR THE ONE THAT IS TIED UP-

a/n: sorry about the length. Next one will be longer <3 

[ Like A Vampire ]

Ace was kissing my neck. Again. His teeth were as sharp as fangs. His teeth pierced the skin and blood pooled beneath the bite. 

"I need to go home." I said.

Aiden was drumming his hands around my waist and pressing his lips against my collar bone. He pulled a mouthful of skin into his mouth, sucking lightly. I let my head hit the coach. 

"Guys, you are..." 

All thoughts were losing when my body was lifted onto the coach. I was turned on my side and both men laid on either side of me. 

This is so wrong.  Ace lifted my leg over his hip and Aiden was tightly pressed against my back side. Ace's mouth wrapped around one of the buttons of my shirt, prying it apart. 

"No." I said. 

"No?" They both said at once.

"I mean turn the lights off first." I said.

Ace titled his eyes. "Why honey? What are you hiding?" 

He pushed the bottom of my shirt up. Too late. He's seen it. He's looking a scar, a dirty scar that I wanted to forget. I yanked my shirt down. I would of moved off the coach but Ace was blocking my body.

"Was it a cut?" He asked.

"It was nothing." I said. 

"I have scars too." Ace said. He took his shirt off to show me. "See? I have scars on my rib, on my chest, a few on my back. I'm not exactly proud of mine, either." 

I shook my head. "It's different, okay?" I asked.

Red scars lined his ribs. He had a few faded  pink scars on his chest. He did have one dark violet scar along his lower stomach. 

My scars were much more deeper. "And Besides, I did it to myself. I'm a cutter." I admitted. Those were words that had never been spoken aloud. I stormed out into the porch and Aiden followed me.  He leaned over the balcony of the porch and reached for my hand.

"Listen, it's been a really long day. Let me take you home and you can think things over.  It's been a long three days for all of us.

~*~

The car ride was long. Aiden was extremely quiet as always. He never looked in my direction. He kept looking across the wide, lonely, road. He drummed his fingers on the steer wheel.  I laid my head on my arm, watching the world just pass me by. 

I touch the window, watching the rain hit my window.  

Ace was sleeping in the back.   "Do you have a rope?" I whispered.

Aiden looked at me like I was half crazy. He looked in the dashboard and found a long rope. I was slightly suspicious why he had a rope handed. 

"Quick, hand it to me." I said.

He handed the rope over. I grabbed Ace's hands and tied his hands to the seat. I tied it as tight as I could. The rope wasn't long enough to reach his legs. He blinked his dark eyes open. 

"How does it feel to be tied up?" I asked. 

I didn't give him a chance to answer because I stuffed a sock into his mouth. He was so livid. I could see the tension building and rising in his eyes. He groaned and made unrecognizable sounds.