Torture Room

Nyx sighed as she entered the third degree torture room and shivered when she saw what was in it

Nyx sighed as she entered the third degree torture room and shivered when she saw what was in it. Strange beds with straps, chemical filled injections with scalpels and operational instruments next to it. There were closets with doors opened revealing glass shards glued so they would point at anyone standing inside and prick them if they were to move even a centimetre. One of the closets had nails sticking out inside it. There was a tall glass tank standing on one side of the dark room, with a giant tube protruding from the ceiling above it, to fill the tank with water. The door of the tank had a lock on it which could only be deactivated by the fingerprints of a guard with the Key position. A guard was waiting inside, sitting on a metal chair, with the Key guard standing next to him - the guard appointed to unlock the torture devices. Nyx shivered upon the harrowing sight.

The guards looked up at her from their phones. "Hmm...Nyx... I wonder what you did this time..." the Torture guard said.

"I told her it was wrong to be disgusted with my opinions on blood when she had slept with-"

Nyx's sentence was interrupted by the guard,- "And you knew this was coming, didn't you?" He smirked at her in a sick way that actually sent chills down the poor girl's spine.

"..Yes, and I don't regret my actions." The girl claimed and tried to sound determined but her voice fell down an octave or two at the end.

The assistant guard who had been hidden in the shadows came out and grabbed the girl and threw her into the glass tank, which the Key guard had opened as the assistant was dragging the girl who had not made a move of protest. She was shut inside the glass tank within mere seconds and she prepared herself for the gushes of water that was splashing around in the huge pipes hidden in the building to come down on her. The Key guard had quickly locked the tank and given Nyx a venomous smile, before he returned to the metal seat area.

And as expected the water began to fill up in the tank. It was as cold as ice and Nyx felt her muscles go absolutely numb, but she stayed calm as she was used to it until the tank was full to the brim, and she finally let the last of her breath go and she sank into the water completely submerged, her white hair flowing around her. She opened her eyes for a brief second before they drooped shut and she felt the life getting drained out of her quickly, when the Key guard finally activated the drain at the bottom of the tank and the water went down. Nyx fell at the guard's feet when the door was open, and the guard feared that she was kept in too long and had died. Her eyes were open revealing her brilliant gold colored eyes, and she slowly breathed the air through her mouth. She had fallen on the tank's doorstep, but she didn't care or even try to get up. The guard checked her breathing and realized she was only letting herself relax and life to go back into her. Nyx breathed slowly and shivered. The water was ice cold, but now that she'd come out it just felt worse.

"W-whats....n-next..?" She rasped weakly.

The guards looked down at her. "We'll whip you now, Xenon. It'll hurt but you'll feel warmer." She looked up at them in despair and wished she could just die.

So they once again dragged her - by the arms so her legs got scraped on the rough stone floor. They chained her arms to the wall so they were held high up. The wall had hooks at the very top from which the first end of the chains protruded. The other end was cuffs which Nyx now wore. She shivered dangerously and she felt that she would die of hypothermia.

I just wish I could kill these idiots. She thought, shaking. The chains rattled due to her movements.

What kind of mother just... *WHIP* ...enslaves her daughter...*WHIP* ....And tortures her like this.... *WHIP*
...For talking back..? *WHIP* *WHIP* *WHIP*!

Nyx cried out in pain at the last one. It had added force to it. The guard snickered menacingly, enjoying the session of homicide against a child.

Nyx glared at him furiously through her bangs. That one hurt a bit too much, and she lost her temper.

She attempted to run at him and scrape her nails on his face and skin him alive, without thinking, in her enraged state.

She only got angrier when she was pulled back by the chains cuffed to her wrists. The guard chuckled and Nyx snarled and growled.

"Do you regret your actions?" He asked sweetly. Sick.

"No and I will never." The girl replied, her voice murderous.

*WHIP*
*WHIP*
*WHIP*

The girl cried out in pain and tears streamed down her face. It was just too much to bear.

"How about now, Nyx Xenon?"

"NO.." She croaked and made a faint shriek as she was whipped again.

"Hmm, I think master should come here and help me out." He went, grabbed his phone from the metal seat where they Key guard was intently watching, not a word coming from him, though his delight on what the girl was facing was not hidden. The Key guard didn't even try to hide his amusement, because he knew Nyx couldn't do anything about it.

Anything.

Just then Kaimei - the master and Nyx's so called 'mother' walked in and smiled when she saw Nyx, and she ogled at the girl's wounds. Her clothes had torn to some extent and there were deep gashes and red burn marks left by the whip.

"You know what, Kaimei Xenon," Nyx said in a voice full of venom and hatred. "No one would've expected that a rich person like you would only use your money to build torture rooms into which you'd invested thousands of dollars. I didn't know we slaves are worth it," She spat, trying to get under her mother's skin.
Sure enough Kaimei's brows furrowed in thought, before she decided that it would be too agonizing for her ego if she listens to her daughter.

"Shut up, brat." The master grabbed a cigarette, lit it and smoked every time before she had pressed the burning end of the thing to Nyx's skin for every time she said she doesn't regret it. This went on for a long time, until Nyx got too exhausted and decided to go to sleep despite the pain. Not losing consciousness - NO - she just went to sleep on her own will and then the guards and master had concluded that she only passed out, so her sentence was reclaimed and Nyx was laid in her filthy room to sleep.