Who's next?

The 14 year old groaned in frustration as she tried to make the cafeteria door budge with a punch once more.

No results.

She lost her temper and slammed her foot into the glass, pissed off, before thrusting her hand through the hole and grabbing the knob from the inside, and she ignored the blood flowing from her arm, as it got pricked by the sharp edges of the glass.

The knob turned, and the lock undid itself. It was a round knob with a button in the middle to press in order to lock the door, and turning the knob from the inside would obviously unlock it. Nyx smiled at the door as it slowly opened.

She stepped in, the glass crunching under her knee high black shoes laden with black laces going zigzag on the middle.

"Hm....I think that one over there should do." She muttered. Her voice echoed in the quiet school building.

She looked at the blood on her hands and then at a sink not too far away.

"Man, that school gate guard was definitely a terrible mess when I was done with him."

She had killed him shortly after her arrival to the building. It was early in the morning now, and she'd snuck into school to hunt down the people who knew her name. The office had already broken into, her registration papers and information all destroyed, ripped to shreds and burnt in the trash burner outside the school in the staff only section, the dead gate guard and his mess (she got carried away and pulled out all his internal organs before taking out his eyes and ripping off his toenails, opening the cavity of his chest, pulling out his heart and then she realized what a mess she was making and quickly dug up the area in the school garden that is abandoned due to barren soil, burying him and his opened organs and cleared away the blood on the stone blocks where she'd killed him.

By this time it was almost 6:00 AM and Nyx hurriedly finished clearing the guard's traces and rushed into the building to hide in the bathroom. She locked herself up in a cubicle and laid in wait. She could hardly keep her excitement under control...

The first oblivious students came in after a bunch of grunting teachers came, complaining about the students' behaviors.

Nyx rolled her eyes when she heard a bunch of girls in the bathroom start giggling and they sounded like they were talking about....that weird paint stuff they put on faces which Nyx had discovered was a disgusting looking chemical called makeup.

Eww...

She recognized some of the names they were addressing to each other as her classmates' names, and decided to take the chance to kill them and lock them in a cubicle. The plan was flawed, yes, but she was sure she could get away if they found her out, and trusted her killer confidence.

The cubicle door was gently pushed open. The girls clad in their uniforms gasped.

"Who's that..?" Mika, a classmate whispered.

"She....her eyes.....Is that....blood?"

"Her hair is...black....looks like Nyx's....."

One was about to scream out of fear when Nyx lunged at her and clamped her mouth shut with her hand.

The others stared, frozen in horror. Mika turned to flee, when Nyx quickly sliced the girl who was trying to shriek's throat and grabbed Mika by the neck, stabbed the knife into her mouth and then sunk the knife into the other two girls who were with them before they could hopelessly clamber into a toilet cubicle and lock the door. Mika gurgled and vomited, her mouth full of blood. The liquid made her sick and she bawled her breakfast out with a lot of blood.

"Darn...." She said to the girls who were desperately clinging on to life, starting to black out, "Why do I always have to clear your mess?"

Nyx stared at the pools of blood.

"I love it, I love it when selfish and innocent humans like you bleed, but not now...not yet....."

She quietly slipped into the empty class, which was right next to the bathroom.

"Alisa, Mika, Heather, Nika, Kino, are now dead. Now only 6 girls left." Nyx stated to herself, as she lazily sat at a desk, examining her nails, then her knife coated in fresh blood.

"Tch, sometimes I wish the stuff was invisible." She muttered, observing the desk, which already had blood smeared on it now.

She managed to cross to the 8th grade section unnoticed, and grinned at the very thought of wiping people out, though a rush of panic flitted on her mind on seeing interviewers and enquirers showing up at that part of the building, carrying cameras, pens and notepads, and some teachers protested that the students were going to get distracted until the old fat principal came and silenced them.

"Oh darn- the interviewers are here with the people who will interrogate them.." Nyx muttered. "DARN!"

She held her head in her hands, groaning.

"Why are these people so annoying!?" she whined. But her attention was diverted when the enquirers went to the left, the path that led to the juniors classes.

Perfect~

"It seems almost boring that things are constantly going my way, though they are filled with hurdles...like these humans, for instance.." The girl said silently as she creeped behind the heavy vegetation the school seems quite fond of having in their courtyard.

The school was divided into two main buildings - the junior section and a senior section. Nyx of course, was in the senior section. The school buildings are only one floor, no second floors or anything. The physical education ground was on one side while the staff rooms, offices, cafeteria and storerooms were opposite the grass field (PE ground, what else XD). Behind the cafeteria office blahblahblah building was a pathway that led to the bathrooms.

Since all girls and boys in her grade were kept together, it was easier for Nyx to kill the girls who actually noticed she existed, even though they noticed in the bad way.

They, of course, considered her a weird, mysterious, thin and ugly fellow student. The boys just stayed away from her and pretended she never was there. They didn't bother asking her name and they had covered their ears when the teacher first introduced Nyx to the class, and they were too busy to ever hear it even by mistake, so that part of the story is done with and needs no more meddling.

The ravenette creeped from the bathroom to the back of the senior section and peeked through the window and swiftly hid herself when someone looked. The large knife she had stolen from the cafeteria was held tightly in her hands, as she devised the quickest way to eliminate the threats.