Chapter 13: Sour Patch!

Zacznij od początku

I punched Ethan on the shoulder and high fived Jake. I don't think that it had an affect on Ethan, it just suprised him. I could hear Ethan whispering things into the girl's ear and it made me want to throw up.

"Jake! Can we go?" I asked, looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"Of course, Mini." Jake made up the nickname Mini when he realized how short I was compared to him. "Let's go guys." he motioned for Colette and Cam. We walked away and before I knew it, school was over and I was now waiting for my brother.

"Andrea! Andrea! Andrea!" I turned around to find Ethan running towards me. What could he possibly want now?

I was thinking about running away from him, but then I just ran two miles for GYM today and my legs were about to collapse, so I decided against it. I glared at him and said, "What now?"

He smirked and said, "I just wanted to let you know that you're looking very, very, very hot today."

"Thanks." I mumbled, looking out for my brother's car. Not really caring on what he's saying.

"So, are you and Jake together?" he asked so casually with no expression whatsoever on his face.

"Can you leave me alone now?" I pleaded. I mean why does he want to know if Jake and I are together? Why would my ex bully want to know who I was dating?

"Just answer the question." he said with a serious expression and it looked like he didn't want to joke around anymore.

"No, we're not. He's just a friend." his expression changed into a smug one and smiled at me.

He nodded, "Lets go somewhere." As he said that, he took my hand and dragged me to his car. He had a black lamborghini. Boys and their toys. Wait what? Go somewhere? Wait, hold on.

"What do you mean?" I asked, curious on his sudden mood change.

"I mean we're going to go somehwere, like a date." he said, opening the passenger door for me.

"Woah, woah, woah, wait, what?" I said, I mean a date? NO WAY.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't what to. Can you not take a hint?"

"No I cannot." he smirked. His stupid, annoying smirk.

I was about to say something but a phone ringing interuppted me. I realized that it was my phone and saw that Jay was calling me. I picked up right away, "Hello?"

"Hey sis! Listen, I can't pick you up today! I'm visiting my dream college today and I'm already late. Sorry." he said.

I took a deep breath and sighed, "It's okay Jace. I'll just get a ride or walk home."

"Okay! Thanks sis! Be careful! Love you."

I mumbled an I love you too and he hung up.

A few moments later, Ethan cleared his throat and that made my attention go to him. Oh, I almost forgot he was here. "You need a ride home? Perfect! And as a payback for driving you home, we'll go out and eat or something." he said with a smug grin.

"No thanks, I'll find a ride." I turned around and began to walk away, looking for Colette.

I heard Ethan's footsteps behind me and I sighed. He grabbed my arm and said, "If you're looking for your friends, they left about five minutes ago."

"You're kidding me, right?"

"Nope." he shook his head with a boyish grin. "So, do you need a ride?" 

"I guess."

"It's a date then."

"Just take me home, please."

"No, a date too."

"I can just walk home."

"Or you can go on a date with me and you can get into my car, with air conditioning, and sit in my comfortable leather seat. Oh, and you can turn the music on if you want." he smiled.

Whatever, one date and it doesn't mean anything. Just a friendly date. It's been a long day and I really didn't want to walk. I sighed and agreed. He led me to his car and opened the door for me. I mumbled a thank you and went inside. I guess I'm not going to the mall with Colette today.

Was I really going on a date with my ex bully?

Hey guys! Short update cuz I've been really busy with basketball practice & band! (: Thank you and remember to vote, comment, and just keep reading! (: BUT I PROMISE I'LL UPDATE SOON. xx

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN