Chapter 4: "My life here WAS finally perfect, until now."

Chapter 4

Andrea's POV:

~1 year later~

London is great! I'm still the same nerd with the glasses and baggy clothes, but people respected me and didn't make fun of me. I also had friends here, not like in my old school. 

It was summer now, and I couldn't of asked for a better one. 

"Hey love!" one of my friends, Samantha said. She's British. 

"Hey babe!" said Aria. They have the cutest nicknames . . . oh British people. 

"Hey guys!" I, of course, said in my American accent. I still haven't picked up a British accent. 

"So, do you ever think about your life back in America?" Sammy asked. They were so caring towards me because they knew about my life back where I was from. 

"Well, of course. My dad and all." I said, while eating my pasta. And I did miss my dad. Even though he could be a jerk sometimes, he really did love us and I knew that. 

"But, the people who bullied you?" Aria asked. Hmm... did I miss them? Of course I did. But I still hated the things they did to me. 

"I guess... but I still hate them." I said with a smile. 

"Didn't you say that one of them was cu-" she was cut off by my phone ringing.

"Hello? Jayden?" I asked in the phone. 

"ANDY. MOM... SHE FAINTED AND SHE'S REALLY PALE. I'M BRINGING HER TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW." Jayden yelled frantically. Wait! What?! No, this can't be happening. 

"Jayden! What happened?!? Please tell me she's okay!" I said, tears almost falling. Samantha and Aria were looking at me with weird looks. 

"I don't know! I'll explain later just get here!" Jayden said. I didn't care what was happening, I had to get to the hospital, right now.

"Okay! I'm on my way!" I ran out of school and to my old truck, ignoring my friends' questions. I drove as quickly as possible. 

~ Hospital ~

I ran as fast as I can. I ran as if I was in a marathon and the finish line was just in the corner. 

"Excuse me! I'm looking for Anna Wilson!" I said to the nurses, panting. I have never been so scared my entire life. My mom was always there for me. I was so worried about her. I didn't want to lose her. I wasn't ready. 

"I-I. Your brothers' down the hall." one of the nurses said, nervously as she looked at me with pity. Wait. Why pity? Pity? This doesn't look too good. I hate pity. 

I murmered a "thank you" and ran down the hall. 

When I got there, I saw Jayden crying with his face in his hands. Please tell me it was nothing serious. Please, I'm begging you. 

"J-jayden. W-what h-happened?" I asked stuttering nervously. For some reason, I knew he was going to tell me bad news, but I still had hope that it wasn't. 

"S-she's g-g-gone." he choked out. No... no. It couldn't be. She can't be gone. Not yet. 

"W-what? H-how?" I asked now fully crying. 

"The doctor said that the bad cells quickly spread in her body, she was in the final stage and we were too late for the treatment." he said in a quick mumble. How could this be? We were too late? But there has to be a way!