Chapter 1

"Yah! Get up! We're gonna be late Kookie!" Lisa yelled, shaking her sleeping boyfriend awake. "Mmm, later. Gimme 5 more minutes." Jungkook mumbled sleepily. Lisa fumed and threatened, "If you don't get up, I'm eating all the lamb skewers Yoongi Oppa bought for you." At hearing that, Jungkook shot up in bed immediately. It reminded Lisa of a zombie coming alive. "Oh so you only wake up for food then? I guess it's more important than me." Lisa said jokingly. However, in his tired state, Jungkook thought she was serious. "Wait no! You're more important than food okay? Don't get mad, I'm getting up." Jungkook said hurriedly, scurrying out of bed to the toilet. Lisa laughed and walked out of the room to the living room of BTS's dorm. They had a sleepover the day before which ended with a movie and Jin's dad jokes. Lisa smiled fondly as she saw Jin and Jisoo cooking some omelettes together, Jin occasionally making egg-related jokes and making Jisoo laugh. She went over to the dining table and grabbed her phone. She had a message from their manager, Yang Hyun Suk. Weird, he rarely texted her. He usually texted Jenny or Jisoo who were fluent in Korean. "Hey jennie unnie? Did you get a text from Sajang-nim?" Lisa asked, looking over to the couch where Jennie was cuddled up with Taehyung. "Yeah I did. He said he wants to meet us and...BTS as well." Jennie said, looking over at Taehyung worriedly. "Why?" Taehyung asked slowly. Suddenly, realisation hit him square in the face. "Do you think they know?" Taehyung asked, his turn to look worried. "It should be fine. I mean, he probably only wants to talk about it." Namjoon said from his seat at the table. "Why? What's up?" Jimin asked as he entered the room with Chaeyoung. "Yang Hyun Suk asked to meet us all and they're worried something bad's gonna happen." Hoseok said.  "What time did he say he wants to meet us?" Jungkook asked, back hugging Lisa. "1 in the afternoon." Jisoo said. "Okay, then let's eat, chill awhile before we go." Jin suggested. They all nodded in response and settled down, starting their breakfast.

After finishing, they all decided to play some board games. "Hyung! Don't cheat!" Jungkook whined, pointing at Jimin who was feigning innocence. Chaeyoung shot him a suspicious and he sighed and gave in. "Thanks Noona!" Jungkook exclaimed, happily colelcting the fake money from Jimin who had landed on his property. "My turn!" Jin announced, grabbing the dice. He rolled a ten and landed on a good property. "Yes! I'm gonna win kids!" Jin yelled excitedly. "Calm down okay hyung." Namjoon said from his spot on the couch, playing a video game with Yoongi and Hoseok. "Buy it!" Jisoo said, tapping Jin's shoulder excitedly. Jin paid Taehyung, who was the banker, the money and took the card. "I win!" He announced proudly. The dongsaengs sighed and started packing the cards. "We should get ready to go. It's already 12 and the YG office is quite far from here." Jennie said. They agreed and went off to change.

"Should I wear jeans or a shorts? Or maybe a skirt." Chaeyoung asked Jimin. "Anything, babe. You look great anyways." Jimin replied, searching through his closet for his ripped jeans. Chaeyoung laughed and picked the shorts, since they might be having practice after. She noticed Jimin grabbing a dress shirt and stopped him. "You don't have to be so formal oppa. He's my manager, not my dad." Chaeyoung said, gigging at an embarrassed Jimin. "I just wanna make a good impression." Jimin whined, changing his dress shirt for a cotton pullover. "Jiyong Oppa turned up in pyjamas before, it's okay." Chaeyoung said. "Will he be there? I really, really, really wanna meet him." Jimin said excitedly. "Maybe. But Taeyang Oppa will be there. Seungri Oppa too." Chaeyoung said before walking off to the toilet to change. They all met in the living room after a few minutes. "Okay, everyone ready? Remember your masks." Yoongi reminded as they walked out of the dorm. After 20 minutes of driving, they finally arrived at the YG office. They went up to the top floor where Yang Hyung Suk's office was. Jennie knocked on the door and heard him reply, "Enter please!" She took a deep breath and opened the door. She was taken aback to see him smiling and talking to another man. "Bang PD hyung-nim?" Namjoon called, as surprised as Jennie. "Welcome kids. Come on in, we need to discuss this dating issue." Bang PD said.

"So basically, we're okay with you all dating, but try to attract as little attention as possible. Both companies will be announcing the relationships officially, but try to keep it as low-key as possible. So try to cut down on PDA and dates." Yang Hyung Suk said. Jungkook and Lisa exchanged a grin and squeezed each other's hand. Taehyung happily side-hugged Jennie while Jin held Jisoo's hand protectively. Jimin simply draped his arm around Chaeyoung. "A sort or fan meet will be held this Saturday, 10 am at the usual place you have fan meets at." Bang PD informed them. Namjoon made a mental note not to be late. "Oh and we have decided to have a little collaboration, to let everyone know about the dating. The couples will be performing together at The 6th Gaon Chart Awards. Please work together to choreograph a dance and then let us see it. That's all for now. You are free to use the practice rooms. Work hard and have fun kids!" Yang Hyung Suk said as he walked out of the door with Bang PD. They all gave each other a knowing look. They already had a dance, all they needed was practice.

[A/N]
That's the first chapter! Next will be Jinsoo date and then a little surprise. It might be bad or good, but fan response will be definitely be included. Hope you enjoy!