Love At First Sight

Aphmau's POV: "Oh no,I'm late!",I burst into the school and dashed to my classroom when I bump into a boy,I was right about to fall on the floor when he catched me,"are you alright?" he says with his eyes connected to mine with a dashing smile,"heh,I'm fine um...are you?" I asked nervously,"yeah,I'm Gene by the way" a hand reaches out to me as he talks calmly."Oh I-uh I'm Aphmau" I attached my hand to his with a firm shake,"well you better get going,see ya around...kitty" he walks away waving goodbye while a toned blush reaches over my face,I was in a wonderland until I realise the bell went, "oh gosh,I forgot" I headed forward to my classroom.

Gene's POV: "Okay I'm late,better head over to class fast" I speeded up until I knocked into a girl,I catched her from falling to the ground,"are you alright?" I say looking into her chocolate brown eyes,"heh,I'm fine um...are you?" the girl said nervously,"yeah,I'm Gene by the way" I reach out my hand in front of her."Oh I-uh I'm Aphmau" She connects her hand to mine with a calm shake,"well you better get going,see ya around...kitty"walking away,blush rises over my face as I wave goodbye to Aphmau heading to my class,making it in time before the bell went.