Jeff The Killer

*REQUESTED BY RylieKimball*
*Smut Warning*

"Y/N I have a confession...." Jeff said trailing off. "What is it baby?" you said putting a hand on his shoulder comfortingly. "I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore." he said looking at you. You started tearing up "w-what?" you said starting to shake. "I want to be your husband." he said getting down on one knee and pulling out a red velvet box "Will you marry me?" he said opening up the box to show a beautiful ring. "Yes!" you said hugging him tight and smiling. "Come on baby lets go celebrate." he said winking and picking you up bridal style. He carried you inside of the house and upstairs to the bedroom you two shared. He layed you gently down on the bed and removed both of your guys' clothing.  He then positioned himself "Ready?" he said and you nodded.  He pushed himself inside of you and you moaned. His thrusts got harder and deeper causing you both to moan louder and louder. You felt your self getting close "Baby im s-so-" then it happened he slammed into you one last time and you both reached your climax. He plopped down beside you panting. "So Mrs.Woods? How does that sound?" he said smiling. "Wonderful." you said cuddling up next to him and fell asleep.