Jeff The Killer

*REQUESTED BY Blackthehedgehog*

-tap tap tap-

You awoke groggy from your sleep with the feeling of someone staring at you. You looked around kind of paranoid. Then all of the sudden you heard a horrible scream coming from your sister's room. Running into it you see a girl standing over your sister's lifeless bloody body. Trying to scream but nothing escaped it you felt a hand wrap around your mouth and drag you back into your room. "Scream you die. Hun this isnt a game. She killed your parents and I've protected you." You saw who it was and recognized him instantly. Even behind the carved smile and white face. "J-jeff?" you asked. "Guess who's back baby?" and with that he pinned you against the bed and kissed you. It was a hungry yet passionate kiss. The kiss deepened as he removed your shirt and his. He moved to your neck and kissed slowly making his mark. You softly moaned and gently clawed at his back. Soon you were both naked and he slowly pushed into you. You gasped and adjusted to him as he quickened his pace causing pleasure to course through you. He made you forget what had happened as if you were in paradise. Finally you felt yourself getting close but you just couldn't speak so you clawed at his back to tell him. He understood and pounded into you causing you to climax with him following shortly behind you. Grabbing his clothes and getting dressed he kissed your cheek and said "I'll be back baby I'll make her pay for what she did."  and with that he left leaving you to sleep.