Masky

*REQUESTED BY icrashedtheprom*

(sorry it took so long)

I'm chained to a post, is this the end? How could I be so stupid to walk in the woods alone? Where is my kidnapper? What does he plan? What's gonna hap-. -CRASH-

my thoughts were interrupted by a loud sound coming from the other room. Then footsteps. My kidnapper stepped into the room and I was shocked by the sight. A medium sized masculine figure with a beautiful porcelain mask. He was silent as he came over. "P-please don't kill me." I choked out. He only stood there silently.  I couldn't help but find him beautiful. There was something enticing about him. I wanted him.

             I stood up even though chained I was able to fully stand. I went to remove his mask but his swift hand took mine away. I then.decided to kiss his neck instead. I assumed I found his sweet spot because he grabbed a hold of my waste and I heard a muffled moan. I felt his hands creep up my shirt. He unclipped my bra and took off my shirt. I gasped at the sudden cold and he chuckled. He then took off his shirt without messing with the mask. He was..beautiful. I ran my hands up his chest and he took them away so he could take of mine and his pants. He then slammed into me without warning. I moaned out completely indulged in all the pleasure. He was hitting all the right spots and I was so close. I moaned one last time he managed a string of curse words and we both came. I sunk to the ground and he spoke for the first time.  "I have no intention of letting you go but do not worry after that I don't plan to hurt you. See you soon." and with that he grabbed his clothes and left. I fell asleep shortly after.