Laughing Jack

*REQUESTED BY MissMadHatter8*
A/N: I teared up while writing this but I hope you like it :)

You were just a kid when you and LJ had first met. You were never scared of him so he became your "imaginary" friend.  He never killed you and yesterday you had found out why. LJ was in love with you. It all had happened so quickly one minute he was confessing his love the next minute you were making out with him. He said he'd be back today so you sat waiting. Hours past and the rain poured down. You were getting worried when LJ barged through your closet muttering cries of pain. "Damn bastard got me." you gasped at the sight of his bloody wounded shoulder. You knew all to well it was a shotgun shell. You immediately grabbed your mother's medical equipment and layed LJ down. "Bite down on this its gonna hurt." you said giving him a towel. "Why would I need to bite- AHHH BLOODY HELL!" he screamed as you used tweezers to take the bullet out. You slowly pored a solution all over the wound to clean it. "Fuuuuuck this burns more then the flames of hell." he said biting the towel once again. You wrapped the wound up gently "There ya go" you said. He went to get up but yelped out in pain. "No no no you need rest now get some sleep." you said brushing back his hair gently. "Can I have a goodnight kiss?" he said pitifully.  You kissed him gently and turned out the lights and layed next to him. Soon you heard the soft snoring coming from the man next to you. "Goodnight LJ." and then you fell asleep too.