Slenderman

*REQUESTED BY: slendermaniloveyou*

I felt something soft almost like silk between my fingertips. I lifted my hand to find a bright red tie. "It's your turn now little brother!" Splendorman said pulling us both up. Slenderman took the tie from me and fixed it as Splendy pushed us into the closet. "7 minutes!" Splendy said and with that he closed the door. We sat there for a few awkward seconds and then Slendy spoke up. 

"What do you usually do in this...game?" he asked. "Well people sometimes kiss and stuff..b-but only if they both like each other!" I stuttered and looked down blushing. I've always had a crush on him and now I looked completely stupid. "Well.." he said putting a hand on each side of my head. "I do fancy your time better than those other needy women out there so...let's do this." With that I heard a horrendous ripping sound. I looked up to see Slendy now had a mouth with a long black tongue and sharp pointed teeth. He pulled me in for a deep kiss, forcing his tongue down my throat(not that I was complaining). As he pushed me further into the kiss his tentacles came out and started feeling me up. One went up my skirt. He then started kissing my neck leaving a big hickey. Our breath got shallow and I started to unbutton his suit. Not even a few seconds later I was down to my underwear and bra and he was down to underwear as well. I looked him up and down his pale white skin contained muscles so amazing.  The air was filled with breathless moans. Not even a minute later Splendy opened the door  "Times up brother!" he then closed the door allowing us to get dressed.  "I never quite caught your name dear." he said caressing you. "Y-y/n" I said breathlessly. 

"What a beautiful name." Slendy said. "I hope we can continue this later." he said and I nodded. Later that night he kept his promise making sure to leave many x's and o's all over you. ;)