11

When I was a kid, my mom always taught me practice self-control specially when I get angry. I still remember when my parents where called to the principal's office because I included myself in a fight. My enemy got his shoulder bleed because of the pencil I used to stab him. Well, what can I say, he really irritates me to hell.

Since then, they always taught me to control myself because I discover that having a short-tempered run in our blood. But there are things that no matter how hard you control yourself, you'll fail. Especially when an angel with a body of a sinner is laying beside you.

Sinubukan kong ilayo ang aking mga kamay sa kaniya pero parang magmet ang katawan niya na hinihila ang aking mga kamay. Her upper body almost rest on mine. Her arms clinging to me like I will go somewhere, and she don't want to let go. She snores a little but that's not what bothers me. Its her naked body that is so warm and so soft against mine. Its her nipples touching my chest. And her knees that just rub against my thing.

Fuck! I'm hard again!

I really tried to control myself earlier, but she kept on throwing herself on me, I surrendered. I am even shock that its her first time! I mean, not being a judger but for someone who's living in Cali, its just...

But none the less, Im grateful because she do it with me. That she trust me enough to offered me something I knew treasured by lots of woman. I am so pleased that I didn't contain myself anymore that I do her until she pleaded rest. Yet I felt guilty specially that I slipped. I didn't just touch her. I also make her mine that I didn't felt any inch of regret. I made love to her again and again in the tent. Yet, I'm not asleep.

Conscience is eating me alive because somehow, I promised her that I won't. Its just that, with her, I can't control myself. I loose myself. I didn't think straight and comprehend things. She's making all my reasonings gone with a kiss.

"Sorry," I apologized then kissed her on the head. I intertwined our fingers. Baka kasi kung saan pa pumunta ang mga kamay ko at ano pa ang mangyari. She needs rest. I just hope I didn't hurt her that bad...

"Good moaning," she whispered with a smile lingering on her tone. I just groan and tried to open my eyes. I reach for my phone to look for the time. 12 pm.

Tiningnan ko siya. Walang nagbago sa pwesto niya simula nu'ng nakatulog ako. Binabantayan ko kasi siya kaso ay hindi ko namalayan na nakatulugan ko na.

"Are you okay?"

She rolled hey eyes then pouted. "I can't move."

Damn it. I really felt guilty, but I can't contain my smile. I did it to her. Me. Only me.

"I Love you," I told her. I just want her to know what I feel. I'm so happy. She's making me so happy I'm afraid my heart will burst because of so much joy.

She bit her lower lip making me want to kiss her but urge myself not to. Baka kung saan pa matuloy. Instead, tinulungan ko siya sa pagsusuot niya ng damit. I am so careful not to touch her inappropriately because of the pain in her center.

"I'm hungry."

I give her a cocky smile remembering the same line she said yesterday. "Kakasuot ko lang ng damit sa'yo--"

Binato niya sa akin yung shirt ko na ikinatawa ko kaya pinanlakihan niya ako ng mata. All the time while I'm dressing up, I teased her. I just really find it cute when she's being annoyed specially when she rolled her eyes on me and try to give me silent treatment but she still end up having a conversation with me.