Chapter Twenty Two: Death

Artwork above is by @iwillfightyou 

   "Sam!"
Y/N's all too familiar scream alarmed me. I quickly threw on my shirt and ran out of our room and down the stairs. I would've never been able to prepare myself for what I saw. My hand flew to my mouth as I stared at the horrifying state before me.
  Carol and Jeffry laid dead on the ground, a pool of blood surrounding them and soaking through their clothes. They held each other's hands and their eyes were open, looking at the ceiling with their soulless eyes. Y/N was kneeled beside them, crying.

"S-sam..he took her." She said quietly, stuttering on her words.

"Where's Sarah?"
I said worriedly.

"Ivan took her," Tears were rolling down her face.

  I punched the wall as rage filled my body. My face was burning and there was this lump in my throat. I wanted to cry. I wanted to hug Y/N and Sarah and tell them it was going to be okay. It's not going to be okay. Our trusted friends are now dead and my daughter has been taken by Ivan! I punched the wall again, leaving a mark on the wall and bruises on my fists.
   I walked over to Y/N and hugged her, she gripped my waist firmly.

"I love you Y/N, I promise we'll get Sarah back."
She rested her head on my chest. I stroked her hair softly with my right hand while my left hand stroked her back.

  I promise to avenge Carol and Jeffry.

  Hai!
Wow I wrote this quickly but I had fun. Boi I went to go talk to my counselor today (I'm fine it was just to ask her a question) and she wasn't there so I spoke to another counselor. And she went to go talk to my vice principal and she gave me two pieces of paper and a pencil. Came back ten minutes later, both pages were full XD. She asked to read one and I gave her my His Warrior plans/notes. (When I have a train of thought I write it down before I forget. I have short term memory loss lol) And she asked me "Why is it so depressing?" MY EXCUSE THOUGH XD
TOO MUCH ANIME AND K-POP! The anime I watch is f'ed up but then if you watch the fan theories for bts it's like..... Why?
LIKE GIRL WHY DID YOU BREAK JIN'S HEART? JIN WHY DID YOU OVERDOSE?! TAEHYUNG WHY WOULD YOU BE SO STUPID AND JUMP INTO THE OCEAN AND DROWN?! (rant I'm sorry)
Question. Am I weird if I ask Jimin if I can compare my hand to his? (I hope to meet them when they come back to the US)
We both have baby hands and we're both short XD
He's a mountain compared to me. Okay done ranting sorry xdxdxd
Bais!
~Lila W.