Chapter Nineteen: Ivan

Artwork above is by my friend Cyborg_Panda

I walked further into the cave, feeling the damp walls with my hands to know where I was.
I was praying this was a prank, I wanted to believe Y/N was just playing a prank on me again. But she wouldn't do it for this long, last time she ended it quickly. I could hear soft whispers up ahead, and saw light. I walked into the light and looked around. There was no one there, it was a small room with a small carved out pond and a waterfall flowing into it. There was a tunnel beside the pond. I walked into the tunnel. The tunnel was darker than the last one and there was less space. I continued to feel along the walls.

"Y/N?"
I called out again.

"She's gone." A deep voice spoke. 

"Who's there?" I shouted, straining my eyes to try and see the dark figure lurking in the shadows. 

"Follow my voice and I'll explain everything," The voice replied, slowly starting to walk past me and back the way I came. 

  We soon entered the sunlight and I could see him more clearly. The man was tall. He wore a long black coat along with an all black outfit. His fluffy black hair covered his left eye, his right eye had a large scar just above it. His eyes were a light green, going well with his pale white skin. He smiled at me when he saw me taking in his features. 

 "Do you know where Y/N is?" I asked the man, hoping he knew the answer. 

"I do, she's just inside the cave taking care of something for me," The man replied. 

"Do you two know each other?" I asked him. 

"I guess you could say we're old friends," 

"What's your name?" I asked him, knowing I should ask Y/N about him later. 

"Ivan," 

"Sam, I'm Y/N's lover," I replied. 

"Oh are you two married?" Ivan asked me. 

"N-no, not yet at least," I replied, stammering on my words. 

  We turned our heads to see Y/N leaving the cave, a bit of fresh blood splattered on her clothes. 

"Oh hey Sam, I see you've met Ivan." She greeted us smiling before coming over and kissing my cheek. 

"Oh yeah we were just talking," Ivan replied, smiling at her. 

  Take that smile off your face
 I thought to myself. 

  What is this emotion I'm feeling? Jealousy? No, Y/N and I love each other. She wouldn't go with Ivan, he said they were old friends. But the way he phrased it just put me on ease, he won't be a bother to us. 

"Well Sam and I need to head back now, it was nice seeing you again Ivan." Y/N spoke, smiling brightly at Ivan. What kind of friendship did these two have? 

"Goodbye Y/N, I hope our paths will cross again soon," 

"Goodbye Ivan." I waved to him before walking off with Y/N. 

"What's the story behind you and Ivan?" I asked her. 

"We're just old friends, used to live in the same village,"

"I can't tell you the whole story right now, he may be watching us," She added in a more hushed whisper. I nodded my head once to tell her I understood. 

 Is Ivan bad? 

  Hai! 
I'm sorry this is short and crappy I had an idea for this crap and then it just went to crap and Wattpad didn't save my work so rip. I got so much fan art of me as a cyborg oh my gord. I'm slowly featuring them in the chapters. The one above is by my "husband" Tyler/Cyborg_Panda. He loves his cyborgs so he drew himself and me as a cyborg wolf XD
I TOLD HIM AWHILE AGO I WAS GIRL VERSION OF SAM. I took a photo of me with rabbit ears, wolf ears, and cat ears. Yet everyone draws me with wolf ears XD
I guess it's because my profile pic is a wolf XD 
I got artwork from Chimchim, Kate~Chan, Tyler, Munchy, Ceili, and Galaxy is still working on hers. I'm still mentally crying that Galaxy is drawing me XD
I added Em (LM Emerald) in the chat and Galaxy IMMEDIATELY SAID "K-poppers are over running this chat." WE WILL CORRUPT YOU ALL. Em and I just kept making BTS jokes like "Jimin's got no jams!" she just kept sending GIFS. "Awww you two are having a moment." "PLEASE NOTICE ME I'M BORED!" She was just stuck there with two fan girls XD 
AND BTS IS GOING TO CHICAGO ON WEDNESDAY. NOOOOO. I SAID I HOPE THEY GO SOME TIME AFTER AUGUST WHEN I'M IN FREAKING ILLINOIS. NOPE THEY CHOSE CHICAGO TO BE THIS FREAKING WEDNESDAY. GORD DAMMIT. Tae and Namjoon are going to museums and JungKook is just in the hotel playing Overwatch. Holy crap I've said way too much. RIP! 
One more thing it's about grian x reader XD. I was talking to one of you guys earlier (hello there Kindred) and I said "Wow I'm so surprised no one has figured out what happened to Elizabeth," AND HE GOT IT RIGHT! I AIN'T SAYING WHAT HAPPENED TO HER YOU GUYS GOTTA FIGURE IT OUT XD
  Just pay close attention to her surroundings and what her slave owner was saying to her XD
You'll figure out a lot. Or you have figured it out and are just too scared to comment it LOL. Or people are just innocent and I'm a horrible person...
Probably the last one...
~Lila W.