jacqueline

it's 8 in the morning and someone is currently banging on the door. i turned over and marcus was awake.

i went downstairs and martinus and anna were up as well. interesting they came from the same room.

jacqueline; "my lord make it stop."

anna; "i'm coming!"

anna went to the door and opened it. it was some middle aged man. what?

kjell erik; "where are my sons!"

martinus; "shit."

jacqueline; "and who are you!"

he came in the doorway and was looking at marcus and martinus.

kjell erik; "marcus and martinus are my sons! who are you two girls!"

marcus; "dad what are you doing here?"

oh shoot. that's their dad. yikes not a good first impression. i met him for a second but it was nothing real. he was inside now and looked not pleased at all.

kjell erik; "well my sons leave in the middle of the night to see two girls and i had no idea about it! do you know what you are doing by giving up this contract?"

jacqueline; "why does it matter! they are 18 let them do what they want, they are adults!"

kjell erik; "stay out of this!"

anna; "don't talk to my best friend like that. remember who's house you are in because it's not yours."

marcus; "ENOUGH!"

we all turned and looked at marcus.

marcus; "i'm so happy we came here because honestly i'm so sick and tired of doing everything our managers want us to do. we broke up with these two amazing girls and it was the biggest regret of my life"

martinus; "jacqueline is right, dad we are 18! we aren't kids anymore! from now on we are making our own decisions and the first one is jon is fired. i don't want him as my manager."

marcus; "me neither. next one is we are taking a break. for god sakes dad we never had a normal life!"

anna; "wow."

kjell erik; "do you really feel that way?"

jacqueline; "well duh."

their dad shot me a look and i shut up at that moment.

martinus; "yes we have been trying to tell you that but you wouldn't listen. that's why we left."

their dad looked at both anna and i.

kjell erik; "do you really love these girls?"

marcus; "with all my heart."

jacqueline; "i love you too."

martinus; "of course i love her."

kjell erik; "well then, you can continue to date these girls."

anna; "really!"

i can't believe this. finally these boys can love their own life.

marcus; "well there is one thing i need to do."

their dad smirked at him and he looked at me. oh god.

marcus; "jacqueline be my girlfriend."

jacqueline; "marcus i-"

marcus; "i'm not taking no for an answer. fate or my terrible typing brought us together for a reason and i'm not letting us get torn apart. you haven't treated me like everyone else has, you love me for me. our best friends are together because of us. what do you say?"

i looked around the room. i smiled wide.

jacqueline; "well what does this tell you?"

i pulled him into me and kissed him in front of everyone. sparks were flying around the room and love was in the air. i pulled away and everyone in the room was clapping.

anna; "martinus?"

martinus; "yes anna?"

anna; "kiss me you fool."

and so they kissed. their dad looked proud, that sounds weird but it was true.

kjell erik; "this calls for a celebratory dinner. i love you boys, i'm sorry i didn't set you free earlier."

marcus; "well you can start by letting us live here with the girls."

kjell erik; "don't push it marcus."

we all laughed at that. but seriously they could.

jacqueline; "mr gunnarsen. they could live here if they wanted too."

martinus; "we could?"

anna; "hold up its my house!"

marcus; "sorry."

anna; "and i would LOVE to have you guys here!"

martinus; "please dad!"

jacqueline; "pleaseeeee!"

we all looked at him and he was making up his mind. after a minute of thinking he gave in.

kjell erik; "fine!"

martinus; "now we can really celebrate!"

we spent the rest of the night laughing and talking away. turns out mr. gunnarsen is a pretty chill dude and tells really funny stories about the boys. i got everyone's attention.

jacqueline; "i would like to raise a glass. to marcus and your terrible typing because if it weren't for that then we wouldn't all be here and i wouldn't have met the love of my life."

marcus; "finally someone is praising me!"

jacqueline; "don't ruin it marcus."

we all laughed at that and clinked our glasses.

everyone; "cheers!"

and the rest was history.