jacqueline

jacqueline's pov//

i was so excited to finally meet the boys! my gosh i couldn't contain myself! we are going to surprise them at the airport. i've been getting ready the past hour!

we need to leave soon if we don't wanna hit traffic. i was pacing around the room nervous to see them.

anna; "j calm down. you are gonna get dizzy!"

jacqueline; "anna please we must hurry! we don't want to hit traffic or anything! also should i make a sign real quick! oh who am i kidding i already have one!"

anna walked over to me and placed her hands on my shoulder.

anna; "deep breath!"

so i did.

anna; "everything will be fine and if you want to bring the sign that's fine."

jacqueline; "i worked hard on it."

anna; "so bring it!"

i got so excited and ran to the closet where i was keeping it. it was super glittery and it said aMMERican thought of by me:) (i actually did think of that!) and marcUSA and martinUSA. it had glitter and pictures and drawings from me and i felt so proud.

anna; "wow. that's so cute!"

jacqueline; "will he like it?"

anna; "of course now lets go or we will be late!"

jacqueline; "oh god"

anna; "i'm kidding we have an hour and a half!"

jacqueline; "don't play me like that!"

we got all our stuff and got in the car. i put on my car playlist and played every single marcus and martinus sing i owned. i jammed along.

anna; "oh my goshhhh."

jacqueline; "see now aren't you excited!"

anna; "yes!"

jacqueline; "they land in 30 minutes are we there!!!"

anna; "girl chill we will be there in 20."

this is gonna be a really slow 20 minutes. i'm so excited. finally we were here! i basically jumped out of the car before it stopped moving. i grabbed my sign and started to run in. it was super crowded.

anna; "hold up!"

jacqueline; "oh my gosh oh my gosh. what gate what gate!!"

i dashed to a board to check the flights. flight 7J2L from norway at gate D34.

anna; "girl slow down!"

jacqueline; "wait i'm going the wrong way!"

i turned around. two minutes til they land. i ran and i ran til i finally found the gate. i was pulling anna's hand and i thought she was gonna kill me.

just as we got there i saw people started to board. i had my sign and i was so anxious. i can't believe this is happening. i squeezed her anna's hand.

anna; "ready?"

jacqueline; "my life from here on now will never be the same."

anna; "here we go."

more and more people were coming out of the plane and i didn't see them. finally out of the crowd i saw two super blonde boys that were no way from america.

i wanted to cry right then and there. i was so happy. i looked at them and back at anna. the had suitcases and their dad was there as well. they were both looking down and i called out their name.

jacqueline; "marcus and martinus? welcome to usa!"

they both looked up and so surprised. i couldn't have been happier right now. marcus was beaming and so was martinus. this is it.