jacqueline

how could marcus say that to me? he doesn't even want to try, he thinks i'm that desperate and that nobody wants me that i will come crawling back?

first he calls me a slut and what am i now? a whore or some other terrible name? i just threw my drink in his face which was so worth it even though i paid like 7 dollars and it was really tasty.

he deserved it. i pushed past everyone and ran into my room and locked the door. martinus was so sweet to anna and she semi forgave him.

marcus didn't even try. i was so angry. i went to my photo wall and took a picture of me and marcus from the last day.

jacqueline; "i gave you my heart. i let you into my world. i slept with you! i cried on your shoulder and smiled with you. how could you do this to me? why marcus. why? i got hate from your fandom and had to delete my account. hate you caused when you decided to blow me off and all for what? was it worth it marcus? because good luck trying to get me back when you didn't even want to fly here. i would drop everything in a second to see you. i let you into my best friends house without even knowing you! you could have been a killer but you aren't a killer. you are the love of my life. how can i say that after all of this i don't know. does that make me crazy? or does talking to a picture of you make me even crazier because if so then i've lost my mind. i feel like a train that had fallen off the track. who knows when i will get back on my journey. it could be minutes, hours, days, even weeks. i've been holding this photo and yet i can't find the will to throw it in the garbage because im not ready but you were. if you had really loved me like you said you did then none of this would have happened. you ruined me marcus gunnarsen."