Goodbye, My dear Laurens (Final)

He awoke when a hand was placed on his shoulder. He opened his eyes to see Alexander, Eliza, Hercules, Lafayette, and Aaron around his hospital bed. His vision was hazy, and he couldn't understand what they were saying until he sat up. That's when everything became clear, the sun shining in his eyes.
"John! Are you alright-"
Came from Alexander, the first one noticing. He stayed quiet, the rain stopped, and a cool breeze hit his skin. He the noticed the pain from his side, as he fell back.
"A-Ah!"
He screamed through his jaw which had tensed up. Alexander quickly called for a doctor, making everyone leave the room as the doctors came in. A nurse had quickly rushed in and a few doctors but Alexander refused to leave. The doctors had to restrain him as the changed the bandaging. His whole side was crushed from the tire. It was a surprise how John had lasted this far, it'd be a miracle if he survived.
A few days passed, Alexander stayed right by John's side. Alexander sat beside Johns bed, looking at the freckles that covered his face, until the beeping on the heart monitor slowed. Alexander looked at the then at John. Alexander shook John a bit.
"J-John..?"
He asked, then he began to panic.
"John! John wake up! Someone help!"
He pleaded pressing the red button that was on the tv remote. It didn't take long before the doctors rushed in once again. Alex help helpless. He was just standing there as the one he loves died. The doctors tried to pull him back but it was too late. Alexander had tears stream from his face, as the doctors announced his death hour.
"Goodbye.. My dear Laurens."