new neightboors

Lisa pov.
I lived here in pickering now a few days. And i have heard from brian a boy from the same street that today i am gonna have new neightboors.

I was done with muy clothes and my make-up and then i heard a car. I look outside and see a man with a women a little girl with next her a tall boy.

And i see brian stand next to the boy. I walk outside and go stand next to brian the boy looks at me and brian intoduce me.

"Hey i am shawn shawn mendes" he said "i am lisa lisa warburton" i said.

"You look like ian amd geoff warburton's sister" he said "yes i am their sister".

"Ooh really he works for me" "oohh yoir that singer shawn mendes he was on tour with you for the taylor swift tour"

"Yes" he said lauging.

I helped shawn with unpack hos things. And later i heard behind me "yoo shawm good that your here"

"GEOFFFF" i yell i haven't seen him in weeks "LISAAA" he yells back.

I hig him tight "i missed you soo much " i say "i missed you too" he said.

Shawn stands there akwardly. Geoff want to introduce me but he looks at me "how xo you know him" "he is our new neightboor and he said that you work for him" je looks at shawn and he laughts.

After a few hours we are finally done with unpacking.

Ian had a sleepover by his friend and was later the day here and now we lay on shawn's bed. Me shawn geoff and ian are here.

Manny karen and aaliyah are shopping for a few things. We are waching a scary movie i become afraid and then i yell. I heard the boys lauging and i give them a dead glare and shawn put his hamd on my waist ans wisperd "don't be scared i am here with you"

And he give's me a kiss on my cheek. "HEEE DON'T KISS MY SISTER" ian and geoff scream at the same time.

Shawn looks at them and give my then anotger kiss. I laugh and lay with my head on his chest.

His hand play with my hair and i fall asleep.

I wake up from shawn and he says "hee you can sleep here or i can bring you home" "shawn can i stay here" i aks he nods and give's me a shirt from him

It's soo long on me it come's to my knees. I sit on his bed and he come's sit next to me ans he start to lean in.

But then.....

This is my first chapther. I really hope you like it please vote and commment. Thank you💖 ly