Chapter 1 - Can I use bleach with this?

Start from the beginning

" Holy mother of all the perfect asses! "

I am so surprised by the view I'm having, that everything flies around me and I don't even think about starting to get all the clothes back in the baskets. Two perfect ass cheeks are parading from left to right in a pair of tight blue jeans with a big hole right under the left cheek, making me want to touch the pale skin I see there. It looks so soft that my hands are shaking from the want I feel. Is it possible to fall a little for someone only by seeing their ass and hearing their beautiful voice? When the temptress stands back up and I can see how long her blonde hair is and her ass, still moving in a way that's getting Raven Junior all happy, I lose my breath. That's approximately when her song changes and while she's singing that she needs another lover and that she's got stamina, Marc's blue and gray tight boxers lands on the top of her head. Shit. I need to get those. Quick.

Turning around so fast that Marc's underwear decides to slide on her face with a horrific slow motion like in the movies, I run to take it back but she flinches and starts backing off. I need to speak because her eyes are huge with worry and I don't necessarily look like a kindergarten teacher with my height, my muscles, and my tattoos. Oh and my piercings too. God, her face... Could she be any more beautiful? Well, yes. She could be naked.

" I lost my friend's underwear. " I say brilliantly after she gets her headphones off of her head.

" Y-yes, I got a close inspection of it. I mean, here are your boyfriend's uh... tight and sexy boxers. I mean, not that I noticed what it looked like! It was just, you know? Right on my face. I never saw a boy's underwear before. Uh. From this perspective. I... Ugh... Here. Take it. "

" Thank you. They're not my boyfriend's. My friends made me come here to clean their shit. I wash everything even though I broke our washing machine. They're not the shiniest to give me this job. "

" You mean brightest? "

" Same. "

That's when she starts to giggle and her boobs are shaking with the movement, making me lose my shit completely. I need to get my hands on a couple of fruit cups yesterday and make them rain on her... Without hurting her. I could easily hit back Kaylie because she's a fucking sadist but this delicate beauty? I'll have to buy cotton balls. Lots of them. Like a whole god damn truck. A firetruck. Maybe I could dress up as a firefighter to make her swoon. Yes. She would melt like ice cream for me. Maybe Corey would finally tell me he likes me if I dress like a firefighter for him too? I could show him the girl and we could make a perfect Russian-American sandwich and live happily ever after. 

" Uh... I would help you to pick up your clothes but there are a lot of strangers' dirty underwear. Not that I think your friends are dirty! I just... "

" No worries. I will do it. Maybe use bleach so there won't be any chances of having any bugs or crabs left. "

" Eeeeew! What? "

" I'm joking. I'm joking. No bugs or crabs there. I chose my brothers well when I moved here. They're not prostitutes. "

" Do you mean man whores? "

" If you say so. "

Yes! I hear her giggling again! Victory! But still no fruit cups anywhere. I swear I am going to install a fruit cup vending machine in here just for her. I give her my biggest smile and extend my hand to shake hers, hoping that she won't be too scared of touching me. 

" My name is Raven. "

Her cheeks are getting redder by the second after my smile and she takes my big hand in her delicate one. I shake it slowly, appreciating her soft and warm skin against mine.