special chapter | two。

"Taekook, your parents are here!" 

The eyes of the four year old kid beamed when he heard what his teacher said which results for a wide smile to appear into his face. Excitement rush into the kid's system which made him bolt up towards his dads that are currently waiting for him outside of his daycare room. 

"Taekook-ah! Are you a good boy at school today?" Taehyung asked as he carried his child into his arms, ruffling his hair and giving him back a smile.

The kid nodded repeatedly which makes his hair bounce with every nod, "Yes. Taekookie is a good boy at school today!"

Kim Taekook is their first love child and the kid surely had a great mix of his parents. He has the box smile from Taehyung while he has the doe eyes from Jungkook. He is completely a lovely mix of Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Yah, why are you only hugging your Taehyung appa? How about me?" Jungkook pouts comically and crosses his arms to add more effect into his act.

Taekook widen his eyes in panic and makes grabby hands to Jungkook, "Ahhh no! It's because Taehyung appa carried me, but Taekookie also loves Jungkook appa so muchie too!"

The couple laughed into their child's reaction. They both love it when Taekook is panicking whenever one of them is whining about not getting hugs and kisses from him. Well, you can say that Taekook is really a sweet and well-loved kid. By means of well-loved, they spoil the kid with so much affectionate and care. 

They didn't waste any more time and decided to go to their favorite ice cream shop, it is where they go and bond together after fetching the said kid.

"Come and sit with Jungkookie appa first, I'll be ordering our favorites." Taehyung said, crouching down to the kid's level before standing up and lending him to Jungkook. 

The kid got himself onto the seat and across him is Jungkook who is looking at him very dearly. Taekook, being shy and doesn't fancy being stared at, giggled and covers his face with his sweater paws. 

"Ahhh don't!" He whined, covering himself more, "Don't stare at me, Jungkookie appa. I'm shy."

Jungkook can't help but to coo at his child's reaction. Taekook has this characteristic from him. Jungkook admits to himself that he doesn't like being stared at. Until now, he can't help but to hide himself every time Taehyung stares at him. 

"Aigoo, you're so adorable. You make me wanna squish you." Jungkook laughs a bit as he saw Taekook's eyes widen at what he said. 

"Squish? Me?" He points to himself as he gasps, "Taekookie will be like a smashed cookie if you do that! Taekookie doesn't want to be smashed! Don't squish-"

"Who's gonna squish you, little one?" Taehyung approaches them while carrying a tray filled with their favorites. 

Taekook grunts as he crosses his tiny arms while squinting his eyes to the suspect, "Jungkookie appa said he's gonna squish me because I'm a cutie. I don't want to be like a smashed cookie." 

Taehyung cannot help himself but to laugh at his kid's complaint about Jungkook. Jungkook and Taekook tends to bicker each other while the oldest will just laugh by watching their childish bickering. But all in all, the both of them are in good terms of course. 

Jungkook just loves to watch Taekook's adorable reactions. 

Taehyung took his seat beside Jungkook and distributed their ice cream cups, "What do you want me to do to the meanie Jungkookie appa?" 

The youngest put his hands under his chin while looking up as if he is thinking really hard. 

"Ah," He clicked his tongue as he grinned widely, "I want you to give him a tickle punishment!" 

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and smirked at him, "Don't worry, he will get some kind of punishment tonight."

"Yah!" Jungkook widen his eyes in shock as he slapped Taehyung's arm causing for the older to laugh. 

Taekook creased his eyebrows in confusion, "Punishment? What? Tonight?" 

Jungkook gave Taehyung a glare before looking at Taekook, "No, he is just joking-"

"Ani," Taehyung cuts him in midsentence, "I am not kidding."

Jungkook glared at him again and leaned to whisper in an annoyed manner, "What the heck are you saying?! Stop talking about this in front of our kid, you fucker." 

Taehyung leaned in and whispered something that made Jungkook shiver. 

"Taekook will be staying with Seokjin and Namjoon hyung tonight. I miss doing things to your body, babe." 

---

special 200k chapter !!

thank you so much for reading this book

even though it is still full of errors and cringey stuffs

hehe i love you all angels !! <333