space seven。

"Good morning, hyung."

By the time, I reached downstairs. A smile crept into my face as I saw him preparing our breakfast. I took a sniff and smelled a good scent of food he is cooking - looks like breakfast for today will be extra special. 

"Good morning." I greeted back then looked at him.

He's only wearing his briefs and my over-sized white shirt with pink flip flops that my mom used every time she's home. His hair is still messy. Why do this kid looks very attractive and hot without doing anything? Damn it. I snapped myself out of my thoughts before it gets out of hand. 

"I cooked breakfast because you look so tired. You snored so loud but that's fine. I still had a good sleep. Come, sit here." He chuckled.

I was a bit embarrassed but took a seat right away. I looked at the table to see what are served. He cooked spinach fillet, bacon, and fried rice.

"I didn't know that you can cook, huh?" I said as he took the seat in front of me.

"I can only cook simple dishes. Hm, this spinach fillet is one of my fave dish that I can cook."

I get my fork and try it. By the time, I put it in my mouth and touched my tongue. It was delicious! It isn't my first time to eat spinach fillet but I can easily tell that this will be my new favorite dish. No kidding at all.

"Whoa, this is freaking good." I said and continue to chew.

He just said 'thanks' with a smile and we started to eat breakfast. The fried rice is good, too. The bacon, also of course. Duh, it's bacon. Bacon tastes like bacon. Bacon is life.

"Tae, what are we going to do? There are no classes today." He said and sip from his glass filled with orange juice.

Oh, right. We don't have classes today because of Student Council and other organization meeting. Thanks to them, we had a day-off. I think that it's a right thing that we had a day-off because we need a break from the hellish and boring classes that we got. 

I shrugged, "I don't know. Let's just continue the dra--"

"Ehhh," he whined, "It's kinda boring if we'll just focus on that."

My eyebrows creased, "Huh? But it's for the sake of our grades. Don't you care about our grades?"

"Aniyo. My point isn't that way. C'mon, I can easily do that. It's only Wednesday for the record. Let's go to the carnival, jebal? I want the rides and cotton candy."

Okay, here comes the childish side again. The Jungkook who loves rides and cotton candy. The Jungkook who loves ice creams and cute stuffs. This is only the second time that I saw this side but it seems like I am already used to it. 

"Alright then. Let's go to that place later this afternoon." I response and a grin appeared on his beaming face.