Family Begins With Love.

Start from the beginning

"Cas! Personal space, man. You can't just burst into a lady's room like that," I yelled.

"I had to, it's Sam and Dean a job came up and they're in trouble," he panted, clearly fresh from a fight.

"They went on a hunt and didn't even wake me up?"

"It was supposed to be quick. Hurry and get ready."

"Alright, alright, get out of here," I groaned.

I waited for Cas to leave. I quickly pulled on a fresh pair of clothes before opening the door. Cas stood waiting. His hand pressed on my shoulder. We appeared in a room. I looked around not seeing Sam or Dean anywhere. Cas gave a soft smile.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I'm sorry to have brought you here under false pretenses. I told Dean you'd figure it out, but he insisted," Cas explained.

"I see. You know I'm going to have to get him back for making me worry."

"I'd be happy to help."

Cas exited the room closing the door behind him. I turned around in the room to find a dress hanging on the other side. I stepped forward finding a simple, white dress hanging on the other side of the room. I shook my head he really did put a lot of effort into this. My hands examined the dress. It was much nicer than what I normally wore. It fit against my form, but spread out just above my knees. I pulled it on before there was a knock on the door.

"____?" Sam asked.

"Oh, good it's you," I said opening the door. Finding him in a nice suit, "I would have to ask Cas otherwise, can you zip this up?"

"Of course, you look nice, ____."

"You know, I am going to have to get him back for this."

"I know that. Hell, even Cas realized that. I guess Dean thinks you're too infatuated to do anything back."

"He had me scared something happened," I sighed.

"Well, if you want a little piece of advice for your payback," Sam said dropping his voice to a whisper, "he hates flying."

"I'll keep that in mind. Isn't this all a bit much for us?"

"Dean said if he's going to do this he's doing it right. So just humor him."

I messed with my hair trying to make it look somewhat nicer. Sam stood in the doorway smiling. My head lifted catching his stare.

"Something wrong?"

"No," he shook his head, "just surprised there actually was a woman out there that could get Dean to get married."

"I am going to take that as a compliment, Sam," I laughed.

"I mean it as one. You're really special. You ready?"

He extended his arm to me. I smiled and placed my hand on his arm. We walked out of the room. The soft cloth of the dress flowed with my movements. It was a small chapel. Something like you'd see in a Vegas style movie where people who just met decide to do something stupid. Except we hadn't just met. And this was definitely not the stupidest thing either of us had done. Dean stood at the other end of the aisle. Cas sat in one of the chairs. We didn't have much family, but all of us were there. The minister had a brightly colored outfit on. It would have been hilarious if he was dressed like Elvis. An old sounding keyboard started to play. It had a preprogrammed beat in the background of the music. Dean turned his head. His eyes looked me up and down. I felt my heart racing. Was I really going to do this? Were we? Sam nudged me as we started down the aisle. Dean's grin grew the closer I got. Sam gave me over to Dean. The music stopped as he squeezed my hand tightly. The minister asked us if we were willing to stand by each other always. Az he said for better, for worse, in sickness and in health. Well if we didn't both try to hold in laughter. Death was about the only thing we were worried about that we hadn't yet experienced. A ring slipped onto my left hand, then one onto Dean's. His wide smile was accompanied by his eyebrow raising. He was just waiting for that kiss. I could see it in his eyes. The poor man had barely pronounced us husband and wife before Dean wrapped his arm around my waist, dipping me. I swear there was never a kiss we had that matched that one. It wasn't to say the rest were bad. But this one, was filled with so much more passion than the others. His hands held me firmly, but in a way that was gentle at the same time. We were so lost in the moment that Sam had to clear his throat. Dean returned me to an upright position on my feet. My face wore a stupid grin still feeling that kiss on my lips. Dean guided me down the aisle.

"So, how does it feel to be Mrs. Dean Winchester?" he asked.

"Shut up, Dean, you're enjoying this way too much," I laughed.

"It's kind of exciting though, isn't it?"

"It is. Although, I hope you realize that I will be paying you back for the way you brought me here."

Dean pulled me into a hallway. He pressed me into a wall, his arms snaked around my waist as he pulled me closer to him.

"I don't think you have anything nearly as good," he smirked bringing his lips closer to mine.

"Alright, don't be upset when I out prank you."

He didn't even argue with me. It was as if he'd accept whatever his fate was when the time came. His lips met mine once more. My body melting into his as he pulled away from me. Those green eyes, livelier than I had ever seen, stared into mine. I smiled as his head buried into my neck. His arms tightened around me.

"I love you, ____," he whispered.

"I know. I love you, too, Dean. This is the nicest thing anyone has done for me."

"I promise I'll do my best to give you as much of a normal life that I can."

"I don't want normal, Dean, I want you."

He grinned taking my words out of the context I had meant it. I rolled my eyes as he laughed. We walked back to meet with Sam and Cas. They congratulated us. In a split second all of us were back at the bunker. We had drinks, we danced, we laughed. This was my little family now. We were all flawed. We had all seen things most wouldn't believe. But most of all we loved each other. We would protect each other from here on. Dean slapped Cas on the back after telling him a bad joke. Cas, of course, didn't get the reference. And Sam groaned at the millionth bad joke he heard his brother tell. You know what? I couldn't have asked for a better family.