"When you're ready, escort yourself out" he said with an uninterested look. He didn't have the strength to deal with her dramatic self, especially not in the morning when he was rudely awoken. He sighed going up the stairs leaving her.

He went up to their room seeing Aysha completely covered with the duvet as the cold air was blowing from the AC that seemed to be at the lowest temperature. He was about to go back to sleep until he heard the loud growl his stomach made and then he decided to go eat. He turned to Aysha tapping her awake, she groaned swatting his hand away as she removed her head from under the covers turning to the other side. He kept tapping till her eyes started squinting alerting him of her been awake. He left her side heading to the window, he dragged away the curtain from the full wall window letting the early morning light to pour into the room.

Aysha sat on the bed leaning her back on the headboard, the covers loomed by her waist displaying the filmsy sheer oversized T-shirt she wore. She forgot that she had removed the hijab after she finished praying subh cocooning herself in the covers before he came back from the mosque. In a panicked state she turned to see Fahad facing the window as he took in the splendid view of the humongous backyard that she hasn't yet gotten a fine look at.

"Don't turn back" she nearly shouted dragging the cover up to her neck.

"Why? What's happening?" He asked, his face scrunching in confusion while he was still backing her.

"Just wait" she said as she removed the covers scurrying to the bathroom. He turned his head to the bathroom door as he heard the loud bang of her closing the door. He shook his head as he decided to give her space to freshen up while he sets the table.

She peeped into the room to check if he was present, and she called out his name a few times when she heard no answer she came out of the bathroom dressed in a white towel. She closed the door not wanting to risk him coming back and seeing her like that.

She skipped to the walk-in closet going through the gruesome process of checking all her suitcases for what to wear.

She brought out a simple black and silver lace styled into a peplum and an eight pieces skirt, she didn't really want to dress up but she knew guests might just come trooping in and she wouldn't want them to see her in sweats, although it would be fun to see their expression

She spent almost an hour doing her makeup that was just because it was mild, she usually takes more than that. She did her eyebrow, a dramatic eyeliner and a nude lipstick not forgetting to contour and highlight, yeah, that was her being fast.

She skipped down the stairs to the dining actually relying on her sense of smell to locate it. The large rectangle oaken table had six chairs that were mint green and cream. There were two dining cabinets, the short one had a landscape mirror and the tall one had glass doors.

Fahad sat in one of the seat with hands folded on the table as he waited for her. The table was already set, covered dishes lined the table.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting" she rushed out as she sat opposite him.

"No problem, let's it" he gestured to the food. "By the way, you look beautiful" he said giving her a beautiful smile.

"Thanks" she blushed while busying herself with piling her plate with masa - a local food made from rice flour - and vegetable stew.

•••

Heyyyyyyy!!!!
So today I won't blab much because I have a very important announcement to make.

So me and some other wattpaders opened a Snapchat account. Like it's where readers could ask authors things, about their book and personal life (that is if the author doesn't mind) authors both Nigerian and non Nigerian could be featured too. You! As a reader too can be featured.

Isn't it fun? So go subscribe if you don't want to miss 😀😀 (I sound like those cheap ass kids commercials 😂😂😭)

Sha, I'm not in the mood to type so for more information, visit the following pages: hawieb1004 lipsdripping ummulkhairy phareeydah_ faaiza_abbkr rukayya_abdullah Siyyamah

I think dasall

Allah Hafiz,AmatullahAG ❤

Allah Hafiz,
AmatullahAG