A Little Bit More

Start from the beginning

"N-no,"

"He didn't touch your arms or thigh or anything?"

"H-he did touch my arms and thi-" The car screeched due to the sudden stop of motion. Fortunately the road was quite empty or Taeyeon would have created a massive accident.

"And you let him?" Taeyeon's voice was clear and sharp as she gazed at ber girlfriend. She ignored all the cars honking at the back. They could manoeuvred around anyway, Taeyeon thought, the road can fit 4 cars in one line.

"H-he already moved his h-hand everytime I- I want to t-tell him to do it," Jessica whispered. Taeyeon gritted her teeth feeling extremely annoyed. Her tears started to trickled down her face again. "I- I'll listen to you next time. I- I won't go if you don't let me to," Jessica braved herself to look at her girlfriend. That was when she noticed that Taeyeon was extremely hurt. It was her first time to see Taeyeon's tears. Her hand wanted to wipe the tears but Taeyeon moved away. She realised how stupid she was to compare someone like Taeyeon with Jaejoong. She felt extreme guilt creeping inside her chest right now.

"Do your parents and manager know about our relationship?"

"Yes,"

"Do you have any plan to reveal our relationship to public if we get caught?" Taeyeon fixed her gaze at Jessica. Her anger had toned down a bit. However, hearing Jessica's silence made her emotions came back again. "You don't," Taeyeon chuckled bitterly. "What? You will just say we're friends?"

"T-Taeyeon, I'm an idol and not everyone accepts-"

"You're kidding me, Jessica," Taeyeon scoffed. "You're something. You-" Taeyeon did not bother to complete her sentence and drove off to Jessica's apartment complex. The ride was filled with silence. Jessica wanted to apologise but she knew it was no use. Honestly, Taeyeon's question caught her off guard. She had never thought of it before.

"Tae, I just- it's just that I don't think our relationship would be known by the public soon so I-"

"I'm not saying soon. I asked you whether you have any plan to admit that we are in relationship if we ever get caught,"

"O-of course"

"You're hesitating," Taeyeon said. "We're here. Go," Taeyeon stated as she parked on the basement. Seeing her girlfriend just sat there doing nothing, she took off her seatbelt and opened the door from inside. "Go,"

"Taeyeon, ple-"

"Let's break up," the older girl fixed her gaze at the younger. "It's not going anywhere, what's the use? We just keep on fighting and I know it's tiring for both of us. You're just pushing me away. So I'll give you what you want. You don't need to push me away, anymore. Get out of the car," Taeyeon said softly. Seeing Jessica not moving, Taeyeon sighed before she went out of her car. She opened the passenger's door and grabbed Jessica's arms, pulling them gently. "Please, get out," Taeyeon's voice started to quiver and she bit her lips. "GET OUT!" She shouted. The hold on Jessica's arms weakened before her body fell onto the cement ground, sobbing. "It hurts. I can't do this anymore. I'm tired, I'm really tired," Taeyeon covered her face. Jessica automatically hugged the older girl as both of them sitting on the ground, crying. They looked like crazy people. That moment, Jessica forgot about her being the nation's best girl group leader and she just wanted to comfort her girlfriend.

"I'm sorry," Jessica sobbed and she kissed her girlfriend's forehead. "Please, don't break up with me. Don't leave me," Jessica cupped her girlfriend's face and gazed into her eyes. "Taeyeon, you promised that you'd never leave me," Jessica said. She knew she was being selfish but then again, love was about being selfish, correct? You want to have someone entirely.

"I promised you," Taeyeon whispered. "I did,"

"Then don't leave me. I need you," Jessica hugged her again. "Please, Taengoo. Wait for me a little bit more and I promise you, I'll tell everyone how madly in love I am with you," Jessica's forehead leaned against Taeyeon's. "A little bit more,"

"Ok," the older girl mumbled. "A little bit more. I won't leave until you tell me to," Taeyeon captured her girlfriend's lips. She poured all her emotions into it. Happiness, excitement, jealousy, sadness, pain. The older girl could not stop her tears from escaping. She was terribly hurt but seeing her girlfriend's tears, she could not help it. She was in love with Jessica Jung and she did not mind how much pain the idol would put her into. As long as the idol did not verbally ask her to leave, she would stay.

Little did they know, someone took pictures of them crying, hugging and kissing. Worse thing was, it was not his first time taking those kind of pictures. He had been following the idol for quite some time and he had enough pictures to show the public what kind of relationship the two had. He just needed to wait for the right moment to release all those pictures and Jessica's career might be put to an end. Why did he want to destroy the girl? Simple, he was not a fan of rejection.

This guy had the looks, the confidence, the money. He had everything except his obsession; Jessica Jung. She might not realise or remember it but she helped him when he thought she would not do it. That time he was a normal person, he was not revealed as the heir of Global Jax yet. It started by a simple incident; Jessica Jung helped Kim Jaejoong to stand up when he tripped and fell down. Other fans would most likely be stepping on him if the idol did not stop and lent her hand. He appreciated it at first but it turned to be an obsession in the end. He wanted to have her, fully have her. He played his cards well in the beginning, that was why Jessica agreed to have dinner with him. However, he was a man too. Sometimes, lust clouded his logic and that time, seeing the idol looked so gorgeous in her dress completely covered his common sense. He knew there would not be any other time when the idol would agree. He also knew that the 'bodyguard' was fake. Which bodyguard have Mercedes Benz and dress in expensive suit? One more thing, which bodyguard act so intimate with her boss? But, no matter how much he wanted to reveal the scandalous relationship of his obsession. He would wait a little bit more, just in case, Jessica would come to him. He would not destroy the career of his loved one if she chose him. However, if he could not have her, nobody could have her too.

Just before Jessica was about to sleep, she received a text from Jaejoong

Jessie, let's play a guessing game

Which bodyguard kiss their boss?

Jessica scowled when she read it. 'What kind of game is he playing?' She thought. She ignored the text and lied down on her bed, thinking about the answer. She knew no bodyguard should be that intimate with their boss. 10 minutes had passed and she received another text.

I give you a hint

She drives a white Benz SLK 350

"Taeyeon drives white Benz," Jessica mumbled. "But what body-" her eyes widened. "Taeyeon!"