Epilogue

A/N extra chapter as a gift

Singing to Jessica's 'Falling Crazy in Love' song, Taeyeon sways her head left and right as she waits for the idol patiently inside her white Benz on KBS basement. After her schedule on Music Bank, the idol will be free for the whole night. The last time both of them met was three weeks ago, in the beginning of Jessica's solo album promotion. She missed the idol so much to the point that she even dreamt of her. She chuckles as she remembers a certain dream about the idol begging her to come to Korea.

She smiles when she sees a figure standing in the middle of parking lot, calling out for her manager oppa's name. He runs away, leaving the idol with only her handbag.

"Oppa!" The idol shouts for the last time before she realises her manager doesn't even look back anymore. In fact, her manager runs even faster. She rubs her temple before taking her phone to dial her manager. Watching the whole thing, the CEO could only grin widely. She doesn't forget to send her gratitude to the manager for allowing her to 'kidnap' the idol.

"Do you need a ride, Miss?" Taeyeon shouts at the idol who was at least 20 meters away from her. The idol squints her eyes before mumbling something she couldn't hear.

"Taeyeon?" Jessica mumbles. "Taeyeon!" She smiles before starts to brisk-walk towards her girlfriend. "Taengoo!" The idol runs with her 9cm heels while her girlfriend walks casually. She leaps into the CEO's arms before straddling her.

"Oof-" Taeyeon chuckles, her hands supporting the idol. "Don't run with that high, high heels, Sica. What if you-"

"I miss you," she kisses the idol passionately, her handbag is forgotten on the ground.

"Me too," Taeyeon smiled. The idol steps down from her girlfriend seconds later but places her hands on her nape. "You're too tall with that heels, Sica," the CEO frowns as she removed the idol's hands. She crouches down on the floor, taking her girlfriend's bag before saying "Hop on,"

"What?" The idol blinks her eyes.

"Hop on," Taeyeon looks back at Jessica with her poker face. The idol slowly got on the older girl's back, smiling. The CEO is the first one who is this sweet towards her. "I'm not sure whether your heart is beating fast because of the running or because you're nervous when you're around me," she chuckles as she walks to her car. "You're losing weight, Sica. Eat more,"

"I'm on diet, silly. I can't look fat on stage," Jessica mumbles as she nuzzles on her girlfriend's neck.

"I'll make sure to feed you good food after your promotion," the CEO replies after pressing her car key's button to unlock her car. She opens the passenger's door before bending down so her girlfriend could sit on the car. "Watch your head," she says. She then give the handbag to the idol and walks towards her side to enter the car. "I'm taking you home,"

"Hmm," Jessica smirks. "That sounds-"

"God, stop with all your perverted thinking," Taeyeon laughs with the idol. "Do you want to go somewhere?"

"Beach!" The idol smiles.

"Alright, beach it is," the CEO pats the idol's head, before starting the engine.

"Oh, Taengoo," Jessica frowns. "You're not working today? I thought you said you're super busy?"

"We haven't met for more than three weeks and I just miss you so bad. I want to spend my time with you during your free time," she smiles again as she glances at the younger girl.

"Thank you, Taengoo," the younger girl places her hand on the older girl's thigh and gives it a pat.

"Anything for you babe," Taeyeon winks at her and the idol can only chuckle.

The Idol & Iजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें