A Little Bit More

Taeyeon just parked her car in Jessica's apartment complex basement when she saw a couple, scratch that, her girlfriend and Jaejoong. They were laughing as he opened the passenger's door for her girlfriend. Seeing this, Taeyeon clenched her jaw. She decided to follow the car. At that moment, she did not care whether her girlfriend would like it or not. Her priority was to make her girlfriend safe.

In Jaejoong's Porsche 911 R, Jessica's laughter filled the entire car. He was a funny guy. Jessica thought that Taeyeon was the funniest but now she found someone who was much better. She felt like he was an old friend who knew her best. He knew when to be daring or when to be gentle. Her Taeyeon would prefer to be gentle all the time but she actually preferred bold people.

His car stopped at W Hotel's basement and Jessica started to become puzzled. She could not just go eat inside a hotel restaurant without attracting attention. "Oppa, where are we eating?"

"Here, W Hotel. I've booked the Fantastic Suite. We can order room service for our privacy," Jaejoong winked and went out of the car. As soon as he did that, Jessica locked the car from inside. She was terrified. She did not think that this guy would do such thing. "Jessica, come on. Don't play games with me," Jaejoong knocked at the glass window. "They have a jacuzzi and I want to enjoy it with you, babe. Come out now," he smiled and his eyes were full of lust. Due to her fear, Jessica cried unknowingly. However, the knocks disappeared after a while. She saw him talking to what she assumed to be a woman, by the limited observation she could do from the car. Things were going normal until the guy tried to touch the woman's waist which made her twist his arm. Jaejoong asked her to go outside and said that he would leave. Looking at the figure who stood beside him, Jessica braved herself to open the door and she was greeted by an expresionless Taeyeon.

"Jessica," Taeyeon called her. The sound of her name was different this time. It felt like Taeyeon was just calling some random girl not her own girlfriend. Jessica stared at a pair of dead eyes. The same eyes which found their light yesterday were dimmed again. "Come on, I'll drive you home,"

"I didn't know you have a bodyguard, Jess," Jaejoong smirked. "Call me when she's away," he chuckled. Taeyeon's hands balled into fists and she tried her best not to beat up the guy. She knew if she did not control her emotions well, the guy might end up in hospital or worse, dead. She got black belt in Taekwondo for self denfense but she did not mind at all to use her skills for jerks like him. However she knew, if she did too much, media would surround both of them, scratch that, three of them. Taeyeon knew the best way to deal with this kind of situation was not with violence.

"Come on, Sica," Taeyeon extended her hand, waiting for her girlfriend to take it. As soon as Jessica's hand touched Taeyeon's, the older girl dragged her away to her car.

"Bye, beautiful. Next time we will make it when your bodyguard is not around," he hollered before he entered his car and drove off.

When Taeyeon and her idol were already inside the car, Taeyeon sighed. She sped up with tears trickled down her face. Jessica did not dare to say anything.

"I told him I'm your bodyguard. Seeing him so daring to ask you on a date means he doesn't know you're in relationship," Taeyeon ran her fingers through her hair and sighed. "You- I don't know when you will be ready enough to tell everyone that I'm your girlfriend but I hope you have planned to do so. I hope you will do it very soon. I'm losing my patience. I can't just be around you accepting all people who wants to court you or wants to do something intimate with you. I'm your girlfriend, Sica. I told you I'm easily get jealous but still you went out with him. What if I didn't follow you? What would have happenned by now?" Taeyeon sighed again. She stole a glance at her girlfriend and saw her looking down, crying. "Did he touch you?"