Sorry

Staring at her pool with one hand holding a bottle of Heineken was what Taeyeon had been doing for almost an hour. She did not count how many bottles she had drunk but she knew she was still sober. Her alcohol tolerance was very high after all those time she got wasted in her University days. The reason why Taeyeon was in this state was because of, of course, Jessica Jung. She knew the moment she took her bag, she had played her cards wrong. She should have stayed and just let Baekhyun wait. Being the observant one, she could tell Jessica was very disappointed in her and upset too. The glint in her idol's eyes after she ended the call told her everything. She wanted to go to Jessica's house and apologise but she knew, she could not even pass the gate. The security of Jessica's apartment complex was very tight. Before Baekhyun went home, she was not this depressed. The boy knew exactly what to say and what to do to make her comfortable.

"Sica, is my 'sorry' not enough for you?" Taeyeon mumbled as she read her text.

Sica, I'm really sorry just now

Is there any way to make it up to you?

"Is she asleep?" Taeyeon sighed. She then decided to ask Sunny to call the florist in the morning to send flowers to Jessica's apartment. She also did not forget to tell Sunny to add a card saying 'sorry' with her name below the word.

Holding a bouquet of red and white roses, Jessica entered her apartment feeling exhausted. Her group finally finished the music video and photoshoots for their upcoming album. She took the card that was with the bouquet, it read

I'm sorry

-Taeyeon

Scoffing, she wanted to throw the bouquet away but then again she was not that heartless. So she took a vase filled it with a bit of water then put the flowers inside. Sighing, she took her phone to call the sender.

"Taeyeon.."

"Hi, Sica.. You received the flowers?"

"I did,"

"Listen, I'm really-"

"Can you come to my house, right now?"

"Y-yeah, of course. I'll call you when I reach the gate,"

"Ok," Jessica ended the call with a sigh. 20 minutes later, her phone rang again indicating Taeyeon had reached her gate. After she phoned the security guard that Taeyeon was her guest, Taeyeon entered the apartment complex and rushed to her apartment unit. "Hi," Jessica smiled not reaching her eyes as she opened the door for Taeyeon.

"I'm sorry, really," Taeyeon fixed her gaze unto Jessica. "I know I should-"

"Come in first," Jessica motioned Taeyeon to come in and both of them sat on Jessica's couch side by side. "Now, talk,"

"I ah.. I-"

"Who is he?" Jessica turned her head towards Taeyeon and found her fan staring back at her.

"He's my dongsaeng,"

"Do you like me?"

"I do," Taeyeon took Jessica's hand, put it on her thigh then caressed it.

"Then what the hell are you doing?" Jessica's tone started to raise.

"I actually don't know, I was just trying not to break my promise,"

"You don't know?" Jessica hissed and pulled her hand back. "Then maybe you should try to figure it out," Jessica stood up. "Leave, you know the way out," then she entered her room, leaving Taeyeon alone. Taeyeon sighed when Jessica closed her bedroom's door. She was about to exit Jessica's apartment when she stopped on her tracks, eyes locked to a vase filled with roses. She then walked back towards Jessica's bedroom, knocked on her door 3 times and received no answer.