Calm Down

"Taeyeon-ah.." Sica called her fan's name as she snuggled into the fan's arms.

"Hmm?" Taeyeon carressed the idol's hair softly, eyes fixed on the Television.

"How come I never go to your house but my house feels like it belongs to you too?"

"What?" Taeyeon chuckled. "You can go anytime to my house," Taeyeon kissed the idol's forehead. "Why? Do you want to go now? Your schedule tomorrow starts on the afternoon, right?"

"Hmm.. Can I?" Jessica gazed at Taeyeon, smiling sweetly. Taeyeon was not sure why the idol could be all sweet and suddenly became all seductive when she wanted a kiss. Until now, Taeyeon would only kiss the idol's lips when she asked her to. She just could not be sure whether that time when the idol wanted her to be all daring was really serious or spur of the moment. Thus she thought it would be wise if she was slow.

"Of course. Let's go," Taeyeon held Jessica's hand until outside of her apartment unit, the fan immediately let go of them when they stepped out the door. Jessica knew that the older was just taking care of her, nobody should know about their relationship for now. Reaching Taeyeon's house gate, she waved at the security guard before he opened the gate. Entering Taeyeon's house, Jessica was actually amazed by the size of it, not that she was not amazed when she had reached the gate. The house was at least two times bigger than her parents' house. When Taeyeon gave her a tour around her house, Jessica realised that the interrior and the facilities in the house was fascinating. She had her own cinema, music room, gym and what Jessica loved the most was the pool. The idol loved swimming but nowadays she could not swim anymore because she was always busy or she was just lazy to swim at public place due to the unwanted attention.

"You have a pool," Jessica stated.

"Yeah?" Taeyeon looked at the idol, puzzled.

"Can I swim?"

"Sure.. Why not?" The fan was still puzzled.

"Thanks," Jessica smiled and she started to take off her T-shirt.

"Wait!" Taeyeon pulled back Jessica's T-shirt. "What are you doing?"

"Stripping?" Both of them were holding to the hem of Jessica's T-shirt. "You told me I can swim," Taeyeon blinked at Jessica's statement.

"Yea but later your clothes will be wet, Sica. What about your undergarments?"

"Who said I'll be wearing my clothes? I want to go skinny dipping, Taeyeon," Taeyeon's hold on Jessica's clothes weakened due to her shock, eyes opened as wide as ping pong balls. The idol then decided it was the right time to take her clothes off. When Jessica's black bra was seen, suddenly Taeyeon snapped back to her consciousness and pulled down the T-shirt.

"No! Don't! I'll let you swim when you wear bikinis- No!" Taeyeon shook her head. "Swimsuit. Yeah, swimsuit. No bikinis," Taeyeon nodded as if she was convincing herself. Looking at Taeyeon's reaction, Jessica laughed.

"I was just teasing you, you byuntae," Jessica chuckled and cupped her fan's cheek. "Although your reaction was a bit late that I need to give you a glimpse of my bra. Oh! Taeyeon, your nose is bleeding," Jessica gave her a worried look.

"W-what?" Taeyeon touched her nose and she did not feel anything. "It's not bleeding, Sica. Yah! Jessica!" Taeyeon whined when she realised Jessica was just joking. The idol's laugter filled the serene atmosphere.

"Taeyeon.." Jessica softly called her as both of them sat by the pool, their knees down in the water.

"Hmm?" Taeyeon made a small splash with her foot