Too Kind

Two weeks had passed and the relationship of Jessica and Taeyeon was still not progressing after the fight. Taeyeon being the well-mannered person still replied Jessica's text and answered her calls but she became different. There was no more the sweet and warm Taeyeon. Her girlfriend became as cold as ice. No more Taeyeon's witty remarks, no more teasing, no more skin contact. No more spending time together. Why are they not breaking up? Jessica would not know. But she was more than glad by it. That would mean that Taeyeon was still holding on to her too. She could fix this.

Today Jessica was free from any schedule so she decided to went to her parents' house. The last time she went there was weeks ago, before the fight. "How to make the old Taeyeon come back?" She muttered.

"What did you say, honey?" Jeasica's father, Jung Il Woo asked her oldest daughter.

"Nothing, dad," Jessica smiled

"You did say something. What is it, dear?" This time her mom was the one who asked her.

"I'm in relationship," Jessica looked down, she did not dare to see her parents' eyes.

"We know, honey. You don't visit us that often anymore. It always happens when you have a new boyfriend," Jung Il Woo smiled. "What is the problem? Did you have a fight?" One thing crossed Jessica's mind: If she told them that her 'boyfriend' was actually her 'girlfriend', would they still react like this?

"We did. It's my fault," Jessica said and she told her parents the whole story but still, she did not say that Taeyeon was actually a girl. "I don't know how to bring her- him back," Jessica's mom was a bit confused by her daughter's wrong use of words but she let it go.

"Have you talked it out to her, dear?"

"We talked about it once and she- he became more upset, I guess? It's a pure mistake mom. It's not accidental or something. I created the problem. She's- he's always been so considerate and patient with me. S-so I-" Jessica sobbed. "I tho-thought i-it w-would be ok," Jessica cried and her mom went to hug the girl.

"The problem was because you weren't ready?"

"I h-had doubts a-about her, dad. She-he was a player so I don't think t-that he's-"

"He was going to introduce you to his dad, honey. Of course he was serious. You said his father is a very busy man, I don't think he would waste his father's time just to meet you if-"

"Enough," Jessica's mom cut her husband. "Jessica, you-"

"No, mom. Dad is right. I should've met he- his father. I d-don't know what w-went into my mind. I- I must b-be an idiot," Jessica sobbed. "Members l-like her, Soojung likes her. Everyone likes her. W-what if I lose her?"

"Her? Honey, are you dating a girl? Your slipped-ups were a lot,"

"W-w-what? I-"

"Don't lie, dear,"

"I'm sorry," Jessica cried. "I k-know you d-don't want me to d-date a girl,"

"She must be an amazing woman to make someone like you to like her," Jessica's dad said. "Sooyeon, your parents here are open minded people. As long as she treats you right, we don't have any problem with it. Relax, Sooyeon. But I'd never think that you would like a girl,"

"She's a charmer, dad. And she treats me lke a princess," Jessica smiled. That moment, her parents knew how strong her daughter's feeling for her girlfriend. They just hoped that it'd end well.

"Then don't let her go, Sooyeon,"

Taeyeon was busy flipping the report of project Ecruz. She frowned when she found it, not as profittable as she thought it would be. Sighing, she decided to rest for a while and drink her Chocolate Chip Cream. Her favorite and her girlfriend's.