What Would I Do Without You ?

"Come let's go to the nursery. The baby supplies are there. " Jessie said as we climbed the stairs.

We walked down a hallway and passed Lyla's room and then Jake and Jessie's rooms. We entered a room that was painted midnight blue. On one end of the wall was a painting of a full moon. In the moon there was a shadow of two giant wolves. The two wolves were white in coloring and seemed to be jumping of the moon. The rest of the wall were covered with pictures of wolves with different colored furs. Upon closer inspection , the wolves head was bowed down in front of the full moon and the two Wolves. It was a breath taking painting.

"Wow! This is beautiful. " I said looking around and noticed the walls held different scenes all involving wolves. There were wolves howling to moon and the perfectly drawn stars ; wolves running ; and there were wolves watching their baby wolves play around.

" Isn't it?" Jessie said looking around smiling.

"It's so detailed and vivid. This is really a work of art . Who painted it?" I asked settling my eyes on her.

She cocked her head to the side and seemed to be having a conversation with her self. She shrugged and looked at me.

" You'll find out soon " she said with all knowing glint in her eyes. " Now come let's clean up this pretty little lady. " she said taking Tria from my arms.

"Grab me a blanket please she said opining to one of walls were there were shelves containing baby blankets, diapers , baby wipes ad other baby things. I grabbed a blanket , a diaper and some wipes. I went to were sitting on the ground with Tria on her lap.

"Thanks. You don't mind if I do this do you?" she asked giving me a hopeful look.

I laughed and shook my head at her. " Be my guess. " I said smiling.

"Yay" she said as she spread the blanket on the floor ; she laid Tria on it and got to work.

"Soo..This is Tria huh " she said giving me a sideways glance.

"Yeah. This is Tria. " I said playing with a lock of my hair.

"Thank god you bought her I have been dying to meet her. The wait was so worth it. She is going to be one hit mama when she's older!"

"Well yeah. Don't you see how hot her mama is. " I said pouting. She rolled her eyes and picked Tria up.

"You wish you looked as good as her. " she said poking her tongue out at me.

"Your such a baby. " I told her rolling my eyes at her childish ways.

" But you love me. That's all that matters. " She said smiling.

"Unfortunately..." I mumbled. She winked at me and look down at Tria.

"She's sleeping. " She said getting up and heading to the crib and placed Tria inside of it.

She placed ablanket on her and smiled.

" I just met her and she already captured my heart. " she said sitting next to me.

"Yeah she has that effect on people. " I said smiling at Tria 'sleeping form.

"So how did Dima take it?"

" Better then I expected. " I admitted. "He is already claiming her as his. You have no idea how happy and relieved that I am by this. "

"I told you he would. Dima's a sweetheart. And besides he's biggest dream is to be a dad. And now he is. " She said rubbing my knee.

"I know but I can't help but think she's not his. I don't want for him to feel obligated to be her dad simply because he is with me."

" If you know Dima, which I'm sure you do. You would know that he isn't like that. He claims her as his because for him she is his daughter. He loves her not only because she is yours but also because to him, she is the daughter he always wanted. " she grabbed my chin and made me look at her. " Don't you see the way she smiles when he sees her or when he's showing her off to his friends?"

I thought back in his reaction when I first told him my past and then about the day he met Tria. How happy he was and how he called her his.

" Your right ." I said smiling.

"Of course I am ." she said smiling.

I laughed and pinched her arm.

"Ouch! " she said pouting and rubbing her arm.

" That's what you get " I said getting up. " come let's go to the guys. I wanna kiss my man. " I said reaching out a hand to help her up.

" Woah ! TMI girl. " she said playfully gaging.

"Jes.. Thanks fir being there for me. I don't know what I would without you. " I said smiling at her.

"You'd probably go mad ." she said smiling. " And besides.. That's what I'm here for. " she said pulling me into a hug.