Mi Principe Azul.... (My Prince charming)

*End of Flashback*

            Seating on his lap, kissing his lips, feeling his warm hands on my hot skin, these were the best sensations that I have ever experienced in my life.  The kiss was getting deeper by the moment, at this rate; I have forgotten the existence of every other person in the room. 

            That was until we were rudely interrupted by him. The bane of all my disgrace and unhappiness.  I felt his cold fingers wrap around my waist as he roughly pulled me away from my prince. 

            “What the fuck!” Growled my prince as he jumped to his feet and made his way towards him. His friend, the one who looked like a copy version of him, held him back and let out a small growl. 

                        “Yo, what’s the deal man, we are just trying to have a good time.”

            “I comprehend that but as you can see, this is a strip club not a whorehouse.  Meaning that, customers are not allowed to be so close to the… merchandise.”  He said with a small smile on hi lips stroking my arm.

            I let out a small whimper and looked at my prince to find him following the movement of his hands.  i pulled my arm out of his hand and made my way towards my prince. I stood in front of him and brushed my lips across his cheeks, “meet me by the back door in 10 minutes, ill be waiting for you” I whispered and grabbed my mask from his hand.  I turned around and felt hims grab my arm , I looked up nd saw a questioning look in his eyes, I gave him a reassuring smile.

            “Ven aca bella.” He said, with a cold voice.

            I winced and walked away from my prince, I walked to him and felt him grab my arm and dragged me back to the dressing room.

            “Everybody out.  NOW!” He growled. 

            The girls quickly made their way towards the door with a scared look on their face(s).  some of them looked at me and shook their head with a sad or pitying look on their face.  I saw Cara looking more frightened then the rest, she took a step towards me and I shook my head at her.  She shook her head and took another step I looked around frantically for Jere, I saw him look at me and headed towards Cara.  He grabbed her arm and led her out.  As soon as the door slammed shut, I felt a sting across my cheeks.  

            “How many times do I have to tell you that you are not to ever , let anyone touch you!” He barked out grabbing me by the hair.  “You are mines, can’t you understand that, I don’t want to share you with anyone !” He said stroking my face.  “You are mines and mines alone!”  He said giving me a rough kiss.  I struggled in his hold and bit his lips until he finally let me go. 

            “You bitch!” He said as he delivered a blow to the side of my head. 

            I straightened myself and lift my head up. 

            “I will never be yours you freak!” I yelled.  “Eres bruto o que? I have never been yours and I will never be yours.  You’re a fucking psycho! You fucking disgust me and I fucking hate you! I will never feel anything else for you! Never!” I yelled as I jerked the door open and ran out the door.

            “Get back here!  IF YOU VALE YOUR LIFE YOU WILL BRING YOUR ASS BACK HERE!”  He screamed as he grabbed my arm. I kneed him in his jewels and spit in his face.

“ Fuck You!” I said as he crumbled to his knees.

            “ ANABELLE!!!! ANABELLE GET BACK HERE!  DON”T JUST STAND THERE YOU BAFFOONS, GET HER!”

                        I ran without looking back, I jerked open the door and bumped felt myself collide with a wall , I felt two arms wrap around my shoulders and I startled to struggle.

            “Let go of me you bastard! Let Go!” I cried out in a panicked voice, “Please I’ll do anything just don’t take me back to him please!” I said crying.

            “Shh…Shhh, don’t worry beautiful, I won’t let him hurt you .  I promise.” Said the most beautiful voice that I have ever heard in my life.  I looked up and let out a sigh of relief.

            “It’s you,” I breathed out.  Wrapping my arms around his neck, “It’s you...” that was the last thing I said before I slipped into unconsciousness.