Unknown...

"Are you sure she's your mate?" I asked Yuri.

"Yeah man!" he said excitedly. "She's everything I ever wanted. She's smart funny an man is she a hot little number!"

I chuckled at that and shook my head. " And how is she taking it? How does she feel about it? "

"Umm... Yeah. Still working on that. I mean I can tell that she feels the pull but she's a feisty little thing. "

"Well it seems like you have finally met your match! Congrats bro!" I said laughing at his predicament. I felt Ana enter the room and turned around to look at her. Damn, her beauty will never cease to amaze me. I though to myself.

I shifted uncomfortably on my feet and tried to focus on what Yuri was saying.

"Well bro I gotta go. I have a beautiful little pixie to stalk. Don't forget to spread the news. Because when I come back I want everyone to see my little beauty. Yuri the player has been tamed by a 5'2 little pixie!"

I rolled my eyes at that. " Well it's about time !" I exclaimed. "I will definitely Pass the info to the pack. "

I looked at Ana to see her looking at me with a frown on her face. Damn, she noticed my slip up. I caught her eye and winked at her making her blush. She winked back at me and grinned.

She looked down at Tria with a look of total adoration in her eyes and I felt my heart expand with love at the image before me. I quickly finished my call with Yuri and made my way over to her.

I sat next to her and pulled her into my arms and hugged her and my little princess to my side. I let out a content sigh and let them go.

"That was Yuri. He called to tell me he met someone while on vacation." I said taking Tria from her arms. She looked up at me and smiled ; she reached out ti me and crawled into my lap.  

A pout to form on Ana 's face. I laughed and looked down at my little treasure.

" oh yea?! That's great ! " She said sounding genuinely happy for my brother. I nodded and made little faces at Tria she giggled and places a big wet kiss on my cheek.

"So what's on the agenda for today?" I said looking up at Ana

"Hmm. I don't know. Do you have anything in mind?" She said.

" How about we go to the park and then go dee Lyla? I'm sure she would love to meet Tria." I said giving her hopeful look. I was dying to show my little girl to my family and plus I want to shove it in Nick's face that I have a little princess of my own.

She threw her head back and laughed at me shaking her head. " yea right. you know you just want to go show Tria off to your friends!"

I shrugged and allowed a smug smile to form on my lips."I'm not going to deny it. I mean can you blame me. I have a daughter! A beautiful one too. I need to go show her off!"

She sucked in a breath and looked at me with Teary eyes. Her bottom lip trembled and I frowned.  

"babe what's wrong?" why are you crying?"

" you called her your daughter. " She said with a sniffle.

I let out a small laugh and smiled at her. "well yeah. Thats what she is. Your her mother. And your my woman so she's my daughter. No big deal. "

I wiped away her tears and shrugged.

She smiled and leaned forward pressing her lips to mines. We pulledvaway as we heard our daughter's little giggles.

She smiled at us and stood up. It was then I noticed what she was wearing. Tight Denim skinny jeans that encased her lean legs. The jeans hugged her hips snuggly showing off her curves beautifully. The jeans fit her like a second skin.