Kageyama X Tsukishima X Reader

Threesome! Something new ;)

The team had slept over at Kageyama's house, much to his dismay. He hated how loud everyone was, and barely had gotten any sleep.

You, being one of the team managers, and to the boys were very easy to get along with, they asked you to come.
You agreed, only asking for a room seperate from all the roudy Boys.

Kageyama disagreed at first, but then decided to let you get a room to yourself, understanding how uncomfortable how you'd be, you being the only girl with the guys.

--

It now the next day in the afternoon (since everyone stayed up so late and couldn't wake up before noon), everyone said their goodbyes, and you headed up to the shower.

"Oi, Tsukishima. Why haven't you left yet?" Kageyama spoke, entering the living room and seeing him still on the couch.
"Me and y/n live close to each other. Last night she asked for me to walk home with her, but I don't see why it's of any of your damn buisness." He snapped, and Kageyama grunted, muttering profanities under his breath.

Twenty minutes passed, and you got out the shower only to see how you left your bag in the room.
Getting out, you wrapped yourself in a towel before walking to the guest bedroom, and only realized it was downstairs, you forgot to bring it up last night.

Groaning, you quickly walked downstairs, trying to not be noticed by the raven and blonde haired males.
Though how that failed.

On the way to your bag, you slipped due to your dripping wet hair leaving a trail of water, and your towel fell off in the process.
"What the fuck was that?!" Kageyama yelled, immediately rushing to where the loud sound came from. Groaning, you held your head, not realizing your naked body laid in front of Kageyama.

"Kageyama, what was that?" Tsukishima walked behind him, and his eyes widened.
Kageyama stood, a blush covering his face, looking down at you.

You opened your eyes, only to see the males staring down at you.
Screaming, you grabbed the towel and wrapped yourself, grabbing your bag and swinging it at Kageyama.
"You guys are perverts!" You yelled, as he hit the floor.
Tsukishima laughed at his, and you narrowed your eyes, doing the same to him.

"God damnit! You little-" Kageyama groaned, as Tsukishima cursed heavily.
"I can't believe you two stared down at me while I was hurt!" You yelled, as they both stood once again.

"I mean, you do have a nice figure." Tsukishima smirked, and you glared, raising the bag again.
"That was a compliment, fucking calm down." Kageyama scoffed.
"Are you agreeing with him?"
"He's blushing y/n, yes he is."

You crossed your arms, looking back at the two. "Unbelievable."
Turning, you walked upstairs and into the guest bedroom, throwing the bag onto the messy bed, and sighing softly.
"God damnit.." You groaned, not noticing the door open.

You began to lotion up, and from the big dresser with a mirror next to the bed, you saw Kageyama and Tsukishima once again staring at your naked figure.
"Get the fuck out!" You threw your lotion at them, and missed. They both walked closer to you, dodging at the multiple things you threw, before Kageyama pushed you back onto the bed.

"Guys! Get the fuck off!" You pulled the blanket over yourself, only for Tsukishima to pull it away. Quickly, the door was closed and locked, as Tsuki smirked down at you, pinning your hands above your head. "Tsukishima and Kageyama! Let me go! What the hell are you doing?!" You yelled, feeling Kageyama's lips against yours.

Eyes widening and blushing heavily, you struggled under Tsukishimas firm grip, and Kageyama pulled away.
"Though I hate to admit, you're fucking beautiful." Kageyama snarled, his lips colliding with your perked left nipple, Tsukishimas on the right. You gasped, looking down and watching them, as they bit down and sucked, a moan escaping your lips.