Kuroo Tetsuro x Reader

You two were in nothing but your undergarments, both with a red tint on your face, both lusting each other. Kuroo was in between your spread out legs, biting his lips as he looked down at your soaked panties, while you turned away, groaning and telling him to "Not stare!"

Leaning down, he rubbed your clit through the skinny fabric from your panties, earning a whimper emit from your throat. Kuroo smirked, his voice low and raspy when he stated, "Your moans are so fucking sexy." It made your blush more visible, and now you wanted to make sure no more noises came for you. But deep down you knew, it wasn't going to happen. He continued to rub you with his index finger, and watched your figure squirm in trying to get more contact.

"Please Kuroo." You whined, looking down at the messy haired male. He once again smirked. "Beg for me, y/n." You bit your lip, shaking your head. You hated when he made you beg. You sounded so desperate... Even though you were. His fingers slowed, to a deathly slow pace, that drove you insane. "Babe, tell me what it is you want. I don't know what you want, so tell me."

"Who knows, maybe you want me to eat your pretty fucking pussy.. Or play with your clit just a bit." He raised a brow and shrugged. "That was just a guess." You sighed before complying to his command. "Fuck me kuroo. Fuck my pussy with your fucking fingers. Suck on my clit, fuck just make me feel good!" You cried out, squeezing your eyes shut. He chuckled, before pulling down your soaked panties, and blowing on your wetness. You gasped, and watched as he lowered so his lips were almost touching your bud. His eyes flicked up to meet with yours, and he licked you, never ending the eye contact. You let out a groan, and after you did, he slid in two fingers, slowly pumping you. You let your head fall back, Moaning out his name. "Fuck! Fast-ahhh!" He inserted a third finger, increasing his pace. The male grunted when your fingers slipped into his hair, tugging roughly as curse words were slipping past your lips. The hair tugging didn't stop him though. He continued to suck and pump, but not fast enough. You knew he wasnt going to go faster until you begged.

"Fuck.. Faster kuroo! Baby I need you.. I want you to fuck me hard baby!" You moaned, grinding your hips against him. He smirked, and he went faster. He started softly nibbling on your clit, switching from that to sucking and flicking it with his tongue, and his three fingers were pumping you with incredible force. "Yes babe! Faster! Ahh!" You gripped his hair and moaned out his name, curses spewing from your lips.

Kuroo removed his fingers, and replaced it with his tongue. Fuck, it just felt so good. "Mmm.. Eat my pussy kuroo.." His tongue entered you, before licking your lips, and the way to your clit. He did this a few times. "I'm gonna cum.. Fuck babe.. More. Don't stop!"
You kept grinding against his face as he ate you out, you begging him not to stop, and soon your legs started to shake. "Ahh! I'm cumming baby! Kuroo!" You cried out his name, squeezing your eyes shut as you came. He continued licked and sucking you after you climaxed, and had your legs locked with his arms.
You regained sight, and you looked down at him, trying to pry his head off of you. "Mm Kuroo.. Stop." He chuckled and pulled back, licking his lips, and cleaned his face off.

He started to get up, and hovered over you, a smirk on his face, as he pulled of his boxers, and his erection huge.
His hand slipped onto his cock, him jerking it a few times, to lessen the tension built up, before he positioned himself at your entrance.

Without a warning, he slammed into you, moans coming from you both. He placed his hands next to your head, looking down at you.

"Tell me what you want.." He mumbled, pulling out so only the tip was stil in, and going in a little.
"Fuck me baby. Shove your huge cock inside me. Cum inside me, I want your cum to fill up my pussy." You breathed, reaching down to rub your bud. He smacked your hand away. "Never said you could do that." You let out a whimper, and he then slammed into you. Your hands gripped on his arms, and he smirked, before continuing to thrust into you. He leaned down so he could plant kisses on your neck, nibbling and sucking.

Kuroo's point of view

'Y/n's mouth was right next to my ear. Her moans are so fucking sexy. Fuck, she's like a goddess.'

She threw her arms around my back, "Kuroo! Fuck right there!" I grunted and the began pounding into that one spot. She was so fucking tight. The way she squeezed down onto my cock felt so fucking perfect.

Her nails raked down my back, causing me to curse. "Fuck babe.. Calm down." I groaned, before biting her ear. She whispered something but I didn't pay mind to it.
"Fuck.. It feels so good, kurooooo!" She cried, kissing my shoulder. I moved away from her neck and to her lips, where I caught hers with my slightly chapped ones. I bit her bottom lip, and she shoved her tongue into my mouth. I pressed my tongue against hers, and she moaned into my mouth. Pulling away, she looked down at where our bodies connected. "I'm close." She groaned, thrusting her hips up to meet with mine.

I hummed in response, and watched her close her eyes and bite her lip. Her back arched, boobs pressing against my chest, and she cried out "Fuck! I'm cumming!!"

"Cum for me baby." Her insides clamped down onto my cock so fucking hard, and I looked down at her pussy only to find she was squirting.
Fuck, that was hot. (Ne, do you guys think it's hot? Personally I don't but some people do lol)
To watch her squirt and feel her clamp down made me cum, I cummed so much in side her, some poured out.

We were both a panting mess, and she still cling onto me.

"Fuck that was amazing."
I hummed in agreement.
"I love you, so much." I whispered, and she giggled.
"I love you too, Kuroo."

/Next up!: Oikawa Tooru x reader