Bokuto Kōtarō x Reader

Sighing softly, you opened the door to your house quietly, knowing that Bokuto was now most likely to be sleeping, worn out from his recent game.

Slipping off your shoes, you threw your bags and keys onto the couch, and headed to the kitchen. This was your every night schedule. Come home from work, and eat everything.
You searched through the fridge and cabinets, before making a sandwich and heading to the bed room.

As suspected, you noted the sleeping Bokuto, snoring a bit loudly and drool spilling from the corner of his mouth. You cringed, but laughed slightly before moving to place a kiss to his cheek. Heading into the bathroom, you started up the tub, waiting for it to fill.

Slipping off your clothes, you added bubbles to the bath, before slipping in and grunting, feeling your muscles relax a bit.

Leaning your head back, your eyes fluttered closed, until you heard a thud along with curses.
Furrowing your brows, you opened one eye to see Bokuto leaning against the door with his arms crossed.
"You didn't wake me y/n."

He always wanted you to wake him when you got home, since he barely ever saw you during the day now.
"I wanted you to sleep." You replied, moving the bubbles so it covers your privates.

Walking closer, he sat with his back against the tub, looking off.
"Oya? Well, I want to see your face. I hardly see that beautiful thing anymore." He chuckled. Lifting your hand, you hovered it above his head and let the water drip down.
"Come join me." You murmured softly, and he wasted no time in taking off his boxers and climbing in, pulling you on top of him.

You let out a laugh, as he wrapped his arms around you tightly.
Looking up at him, you pressed your lips to his.
"Hoot." You laughed.
"Hoot hoot." He grinned, sounding exactly like an owl. Saying 'hoot' was one of the many weird things you did together, in public and private, saying it at the most random of times.

He pressed his lips back against yours, his teeth tugging on your bottom lip, pulling it back slightly. Giggling softly, you shifted and cupped his cheeks, pressing your forhead to his. "I love you, dork." you mumbled softly.

"I get that a lot."
"Especially by Kuroooo." You laughed slightly, before sitting up.
"What?! No." He blushed slightly.
"OH MY GOD YOURE BLUSHING!" You yelled out, covering your mouth with your hand.

He tackled you, water splashing out from the tub. "I'm not blushing you idiot!" You were now the one blushing, and you shrugged.
"O-oi! The water! Sto-" his lips pressed against yours, and his hands traveled down to rest on your thighs.

His teeth tugged at your bottom lip, and he slipped his tongue into your mouth. Blushing furiously, you pulled away.
"The water is getting cold, huh? Let's get out." You spoke, and he nodded.

You pulled the drain plug, and both of you got out, drying your bodies. Before you could make your way back into the bedroom, Bokuto pulled you back and pressed you against the counter, standing in between your legs.

"B-Bokuto!" You squealed, feeling his lips press against your neck. Biting softly, he grunted and slipped away your towel, it falling to your sides.
Leaning your head back, his lips traced along your skin, and traveled down your collar bone and to your chest, where he bit on your left nipple softly.
Shuddering, you wrapped your legs around his waist and let out a soft groan.

After placing a kiss around each bud, his kisses moved down your body and to your womanhood, where he was now on his knees, sucking on your clit as your hand gripped his damp hair.

His eyes flicked up to you, and you moaned, it being extra hot since his hair was down, and you loved when it was.

"M-more Bokuto!" You whimpered, feeling his tongue slide in between your lower lips, and into your entrance. Gasping, your eyes fluttered closed and your head leaned against the mirror.

Bokuto noted this, and stopped, before standing and turning you around, one hand under your thigh holding you up, and his other near your womanhood.
His head resting on your shoulder, he mumbled into your ear, "watch yourself."

Of course, you were embarassed, but watched as his fingers slowly slipped into your dripping pussy, causing you to moan out. He pressed kisses along you shoulder, biting softly and sucking on certain spots, making bruises.

"T-those are so visible.." You stuttered, eyes seeming to roll back as he inserted a third finger.
His reply was making more on your other shoulder, biting a lot rougher.

Your moans echoed through out the bathroom, and you could feel his stiff pressing against you. "I-I'm gonna cum!" You cried out, his hand now moving much faster, rubbing against your clit.

Pretty soon, you came onto his hand, and he continued pumping you at the same incredibly fast speed, your legs shaking as your hands gripped the counter.
"B-Bokuto! Please!" You moaned out, breathing heavily.

Smirking, he pulled his hand away and licked up your juices, before his hand wrapped around his base and he rubbed the tip in between your lower lips.
Whimpering, he hit his tip of his cock against your clit, and grunted, moving your hair to one side of your head.

Slowly, he began to slide his cock inside of you, his hand around your waist as his hand moved to rub your clit, and you leaned your head back, moaning.
His hand gripped your neck, and he pulled your head back down.
"Watch us.. Watch me fuck you." He growled into your ear, and stood still once he was fully inside you.

"M-move Bokuto!" You begged, and he smirked, still not moving.
"Please Bokuto!" You turned to look at him, and his hand forced you to look straight ahead, and he whispered into your ear. "You aren't a good listener, are you?" He gave you long hard stroked as he said each word, making you gasp for more.

His fingers moved slowly on your clit, and you bucked your hips, wanting and begging for more.
He pulled your hair, and began thrusting into you, incredibly slow.
"Faster! Damnit!" You whined, causing him to pull your hair harder.
He stared at the area in which he thrusted into you, and grinned.
"You're eating me up, aren't you?"

You blushed heavily, and he pushed you down so your chest was against the counter. "Watch your face. It's the hottest thing ever." Your eyes connected with yours from the reflection, and he began pounding into you, your mouth hanging open as you let out a moan.

You couldn't stand seeing yourself like this, so you let your head fall, only for him to pull it back up with so much force.
One hand gripped your waist, and you watched Bokuto fuck you in the mirror.
You watched his face, loving how he rolled his head back occasionally to let out a load moan.

Your hands pressed against his waist, and tried to push him back, only resulting to be slapped on the ass hard, a Yelp escaping your lips.

"Oh my god Bokuto.." You whined, your legs shaking a bit as you felt close to your climax.
He pulled out of you and flipped you over, setting you on the counter and pulling your legs onto his shoulders, where he then began to fuck you once more.
Your head was leaned back, and he bit down softly onto one spot, sucking and twirling his tongue around it.

His thrusts were rapid, and your hands connected with his back, nails digging into his skin. He pushed the pain away, the pleasure much more over powering, and looked up at you, panting heavily.

You pressed your lips against his, each letting a moan slip into each other's mouth, as he sucked on your tongue.
Your tongues fought, flicking and pressing against each other, but you pulled away and moaned.
"I'm so close."

Lewd noises echoed throughout the bathroom, and he thrusted a bit slower and much harder, grinning as he felt you squeeze down onto him and cum.

He groaned, feeling himself twitch inside of you and pulled out, cumming all over your chest.
You both breathes heavily, foreheads against another, and you gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Let's get in the shower and clean up?" He suggested, wiggling his brows.

"We took a bath for no reason."
You stated.
"Whatever, come on." He laughed, picking you up and bringing you to the shower.

I know this wasn't a pool party one, but I'll do one like that in the future! Forgive me!

Next up: Sugamama x Dadchi.

Sike you thought. Suga x reader