Prologue

Percy was in celestial bronze chains, kneeling with his arms spread out beside him in front of the twelve Olympians. He was quietly crying, looking down at where his sore knees met the floors of the Olympian throne room. He could not bring himself to look at anyone's eyes. Presumably out of guilt of his crimes.

"Perseus Jackson, you have been brought here today for the murder of Lyssa, goddess of mad rage, frenzies, and rabies, and the attempted murder of Dionysus and Nemesis," Zeus announced. "How do you plead?"

Percy looked up at them with watering eyes. "Please," he started crying more, "I'm innocent."
Poseidon looked down on his son.
"Your sword, Anaklusmos, was found bloody, by Lyssa's fading body, and Nemesis and Dionysus both remember you being the one to stab them repeatedly. You shouldn't even posses the power to make a god fade!" This time it was Poseidon. "I'm telling you. I didn't do it!" Percy nearly screamed.

Zeus continued, "Annabeth Chase, daughter Athena believes your form of a motive may have been  PTSD and the end of your relationship with her when Lyssa, for unknown reasons, decided to confront you in your time of shock." Percy looked down again, tears starting to drip from his face at Zeus's words. "I didn't do it," he whispered, but no one could hear.

"I'm innocent," Percy said louder as he could hear his voice crack. He was stressed at camp and now under the pressure of the trial he was starting to break. The gods may take it as a sign that he was lying.

"You have been found guilty of murder, attempted murder, and treason. Your sentence, Tartarus. Any last words to us?"

"No," Percy whispered. But before he could be sent down he waved his hand and no god knew what he did. While the other gods were trying to see what Percy did with his last moments, Zeus hurtled his master bolt straight into The ground before Percy. A hole opened up in the ground that seemed to go on forever. Percy's chains moved slowly forward. As Percy fell in the hole the last thing the gods saw of him was his eyes, which slowly seemed to be losing all of the green in them and turning a murky gray.