Jimin x Reader; Love Letters

"Okay okay, first of all, how did Jimin get the first love letter out of us all?" Jungkook teased, his gaze flickering down to the pink envelope in Jimin's hand.

Jimin grinned proudly. "I told you before, I'm the handsome one here."

"I think he paid someone to write it for him." Suga grumbled under his breath, laying against the couch in their dorm. He was asleep, but Jimin's loud cheering and jumping around with Jungkook following him woke him up.

"I did not." He huffed. "Now excuse me, but I'm going to my room to read this lovely letter I received."

Before the other members could object, Jimin escaped the living room and slid into his room. He closed the door behind him, then plopped down on his bed before beginning to read it.

Jimin,

I'm just going to be straight up with this. I have no idea what I'm doing. I literally have my friend here with me helping me to even write this. So, here it goes.

I am not an ARMY, I merely have a second hand semi obsession with Bangtan because of that friend I mentioned earlier. However, out of the seven options I had to pick a biased, you stood out to me. Sounds strange, like why do they call it a biased? Cause they're biased towards one boy? Of all word choices they choice bias. Why?

Anyways, I thought I'd give you my number. You probably get thousands of girl's numbers everyday so I don't expect a response from you.

~(First/Name).

He re-read the letter, then chuckled. He had expected a girl falling at his feet since he was so famous, but it seemed this one barely knew who he was. Instead of feeling insulted, he felt somewhat relieved. He took out his phone, deciding to message her.

*Meanwhile*

You sighed as you searched your apartment, not seeing your two friends there. You rounded a corner into the kitchen, seeing a note on the fridge.

Went to the store! Be back shortly! (Hehe just like you :p)

-(Friend's/Name).

You huffed at the short joke, quickly throwing the note away. You pulled out a Pepsi and drank some, plopping back on the couch. You turned the tv on, scrolling through your social media. Well, that is until you saw that one message.

Your thumb froze mid swipe, your gaze locked on the notification. Your arm was shaky, your palms starting to sweat. Your friend wasn't here, so you wouldn't have any help on this one. You swallowed the thick lump in your throat, then clicked the message.

1-465-3793: Hello, I was told this was (First/Name)'s number. It's Jimin :) thank you for getting in contact with me, and what do you mean by you barely know me? I'm pretty famous you know.

You: Jimin! You actually responded to me I see :3 I mean that I don't know you. I'm forced to hear your music cause of my friend so that's literally the only reason I even know you exist.

You then quickly changed his name and saved his number to your phone.

Jimin ;3: I can show you the great wonders of being with the amazing Jimin~

You: Oh?

You smiled.

You: I'd like that. Show me the perks of being with the great Jimin.