Dance Lessons; Jungkook x Reader

You stared at your reflection in the dance studio. Your face was covered in sweat, your hair was in a very messy bun, and your mouth was parted slightly as you tried to catch your breath. Without telling your boyfriend what you were doing, you decided to go to the studio to learn Bts' dance for their song "Dope".

However, it proved to be more difficult than you thought. You sighed deeply, rubbing the back of your exposed neck. How was your boyfriend such an expert dancer but you couldn't even learn a simple dance move? You were both the same age, 19, even though he was a few months older.

"(First/Name)? Why are you in here?"

You squeaked when you heard his voice, and you spun around to see Jungkook standing there. He smiled adorably, and you smiled nervously back.

"I-i was just.. Um.." You stumbled over your words. "Trying to.. I was trying to dance like you." You finally admitted in a small mumble.

He let out a small "Ah", then closed the door behind him. He walked further in the room, taking note of your revealing outfit. It was a short pink crop top and black leggings. He quickly looked away bashfully.

"What dance?"

You took a seat on the floor, sighing in defeat. "Doesn't matter, I can't do it anyways." You muttered, staring up at the ceiling in anger with yourself.

You heard footsteps, so you thought he had left. You yelped in surprise when he lifted you up bridal style, setting you on your feet easily.

"You won't learn from giving up." He stated simply. "What dance?"

"The dance you guys did in Dope." You mumbled softly.

He smiled. "I'll teach you. Which part?"

"The second one." You said with a bit more excitement, now really wanting to learn from him.

He pulled out his phone and began playing the music. He patted his thighs to the beat, then began dancing. He bent over, then bobbed his head those three times. "There. That's all it takes. Just move like this.." He did the beginning hand movements, and you did your best to follow.

"You're not bending far enough or coming up smooth enough." He said as he watched you.

He came up behind you, causing your face to heat up. He put one hand on your waist, the other on your back as he gently lowered you.

"Okay, now when you raise up you have to be smooth about it." He directed, using little to no effort to raise you up smoothly.

"How are you such a good dancer?" You huffed with envy.

He smiled cheekily, then repeated the actions two more times. "Got it? Now when you come back up you're going to bounce your head once to the left, once to the right, then back at the left again."

You nodded, the heat of his hands leaving your body. You put your hands behind your back like he did, then you both at the same time smoothly and quickly bent over. You raised back up to the beat, bouncing your head the correct way.

Once you rose up straight again, you burst out laughing. He looked at you in confusion, then began laughing with you. "What's so funny?" He asked despite his own laughter.

"I danced like Bts." You grinned proudly. "You should teach me more often."

He shrugged, then playfully tapped the corner of his mouth. "Maybe a payment of some sort would keep our dance lessons going."

You rolled your eyes playfully back at him, then pecked his lips in a quick motion. "I hope you accept checks."

He chuckled at you, then kissed you fully this time. Maybe dancing like Bts was more rewarding than you originally thought.