V x Reader; Surprise Selfies

You scrolled through your phone as you walked, your converses slapping against the smooth flooring. Your head was bowed slightly as you moved, your pastel hair bouncing against your back.

You were dressed up for your next performance, a cute girl uniform that consisted of a white blouse and plaid short skirt with black stockings. You hummed to yourself as you walked, but then frowned when you came across a picture you don't remember taking.

It was posted by your boyfriend, V. It was of you two kissing, and you didn't have your make up on so you thought you looked horrible. You growled slightly, screenshotting it and sent it to him.

Babygirl <3: What the hell V? You posted a picture without me knowing? This is against the law I'll have you know.

V :* : So you saw;;
V :* : Can you blame me?! You looked super duper cute!

You sighed at his crappy defense, then kept walking. You walked into your dress room, letting your stylist fix your make up. The entire time you were conversing with your partner, Jenna (She's your unspoken partner whenever I need her). She kept talking about Bts and what they were doing now. They were in town, so she said, but you weren't really listening to her.

However when she mentioned V you perked.

"And so V being the dork he is bragged to me about all the pictures he has of you in his phone. I wish I had a boyfriend like that." She sighed dreamily.

"Jagiya~ guess who!" A deep voice said from behind you, two hands hovering over your eyes.

You giggled, reaching up to grab his hands. You gently kissed each one, then watched as he moved to stand in front of you. "Hey Oppa." You smiled innocently.

He smiled back, then looked your outfit up and down. "What song are you two performing tonight?"

"It's about a lesbian school love affair that leaves the cute boyfriend lonely since his girlfriend got stolen by another girl." Jenna said playfully, blowing a stray piece of her purple hair out of her face.

He pouted. "You're stealing my girlfriend? You'd have to fight me for my precious Jagiya."

Jenna stuck her pierced tongue out at him. "Oh please, (First/Name) is already head over heels for me."

"Jenna hush." You laughed at her immature ways. "We're doing 'J'aime L'amour, or I Like Love. It's about two girls in highschool who don't love each other but they like the idea of being in love. I wrote it." You said proudly.

"Mhm. And Suga is playing the piano for us~!" Jenna cheered.

"Can I get a selfie with us before your performance, at least?" V asked with a child like pouty voice.

You hesitated. You never liked taking pictures of yourself, but it was hard to say no to him. You slowly nodded, and he perked up like a kid on Christmas. He whipped out his phone, then got up beside you.

You smiled into the camera, him smiling beside you. As soon as he hit the capture button, his lips attached themselves onto yours last minute.

Your eyes widened, your cheeks heated up greatly. You then pouted, the damage already done. He was pulling away from your lack of answer, but you quickly pulled him back to you and kissed him again.

He didn't tense or anything, just kissed you back softly. The kiss didn't last long since you two were in a room filled with people.

He might have gotten an embarrassing picture of your flustered state, but you got something even better. A kiss from V.

Finished.